Green light for power plant at new ho...

Green light for power plant at new hospital

There are 1 comment on the The Independent and Free Press story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Green light for power plant at new hospital. In it, The Independent and Free Press reports that:

A second gas-fired power plant is coming to Oakville, however, the Town is not fighting this one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent and Free Press.

sad

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 15, 2010
A tailings pond reflects the Syncrude oilsands mine facility near Fort McMurray, Alta. The Canadian Press

Toxic tailings ponds are leaking into ground water,

while government has failed to enforce anti-pollution rules

Related Topix: Canada, Ontario, Energy, Oil & Gas, TransCanada, Natural Gas

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TransCanada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Jun '16 how they get thei... 121
News TranCanada donates $200K to rink expansion project (Nov '12) May '16 how things get OK... 8
News Worker injured at TransCanada plant (Mar '10) Apr '16 tricky trusts en ... 9
News Power company hunting Harry Apr '16 Flo 1
News what ifs and maybe's (Apr '10) Jan '16 4 litres USA gallon 4
News In the Keystone Suit, It's Big Oil vs. Democracy (Jan '16) Jan '16 Goonsquad 3
News TransCanada files claim under NAFTA over Keysto... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Chaney Effect 1
More from around the web