Slick Bam selling snake oil

Mar 23, 2012 Full story: New York Post 373

After blocking the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada and watching helplessly as gas prices soar, President Obama yesterday posed in front of an oil storehouse in Oklahoma - and tried to convince America that he's an oilman at heart.

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#391 Apr 3, 2012
Still one, and done!!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#392 Apr 3, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
SHADOW STALKER.
And, you're still a Loser..........stuck in neutral.
One other thing, I ONLY, stalk those who stalk first, and as long as you want to play the game, I can only enjoy it, because when one such as I, possess so much more intelligence, then I really enjoy outwitting the adversary.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

#393 Apr 3, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you're still a Loser..........stuck in neutral.
One other thing, I ONLY, stalk those who stalk first, and as long as you want to play the game, I can only enjoy it, because when one such as I, possess so much more intelligence, then I really enjoy outwitting the adversary.
Still FRIED aren't you?

http://images.hollywood.com/site/freddy-krueg...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#394 Apr 3, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Still FRIED aren't you?
http://images.hollywood.com/site/freddy-krueg...
You are? This question shows it.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

#395 Apr 3, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are? This question shows it.
Snort down the last of your cheap whiskey and BLACK OUT. You make no sense, fool.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#397 Apr 4, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Snort down the last of your cheap whiskey and BLACK OUT. You make no sense, fool.
Nor do you, Clyde! Perhaps a very long nap might be in order for you, but I doubt very seriously that, that will help the problem you have. Sleep tight, Zeke.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

#398 Apr 4, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do you, Clyde! Perhaps a very long nap might be in order for you, but I doubt very seriously that, that will help the problem you have. Sleep tight, Zeke.
SCREEECH.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#399 Apr 5, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
SCREEECH.
Does this mean you're an owl? Or.......did I step on your tongue!

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

#400 Apr 6, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you're an owl? Or.......did I step on your tongue!
Shadow Fcuker, is that you again?!
Sean Adams

AOL

#401 Apr 9, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course and George was responsible for killing Bin Laden but not the current depression.
Less drilling: Teabaggers whine.
More drilling: Teabaggers whine.
Americans are on the rebound DESPITE George.
And the teabaggers.
We read your posts. We understand your loathing for America. It is becoming the norm among Obamites.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#402 Apr 9, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Shadow Fcuker, is that you again?!
I don't know, is that YOU again, full of it?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#403 Apr 12, 2012
The DNC is riding a lame horse and Nancy/Reid have cashed out already.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#404 Apr 12, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Snort down the last of your cheap whiskey and BLACK OUT. You make no sense, fool.
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, A typical obammyite type of answer..........Certainly you don't understand, how could you, you're not very bright! People who do make sense, are too many notches ahead of you on the intelligence chart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TransCanada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Jan 25 details never came 117
Nebraska opponents of Keystone XL reignite lega... Jan 19 Le Duped 4
Nebraska court could hold up Keystone pipeline Jan 9 Le Duped 1
Keystone XL Decision Delayed Until 2015 Dec 31 luigi 1
Jailed New York Plaza hotel owner seeks debt to... Dec '14 NAZIR 1
Congress is voting on Keystone pipeline, but ob... Nov '14 WeTheSheeple 2
Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Oct '14 where is POWER now 46
More from around the web