Slick Bam selling snake oil

Slick Bam selling snake oil

There are 373 comments on the New York Post story from Mar 23, 2012, titled Slick Bam selling snake oil. In it, New York Post reports that:

After blocking the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada and watching helplessly as gas prices soar, President Obama yesterday posed in front of an oil storehouse in Oklahoma - and tried to convince America that he's an oilman at heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#368 Apr 1, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
SHADOW TROLL.
And, YOU, little fella, are still, just a loser. Have a real nice day now, ya hear.
drink the hive

Anonymous Proxy

#369 Apr 1, 2012
This Section Of The Signature Line Has Been Intentionally Left Blank...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Oh really

Scottsbluff, NE

#370 Apr 1, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the time to watch and you might learn something other than what Fox news tells you. It's not political, it even chases Barney Frank for answers.
http://www.theotherschoolofeconomics.org/...
You see absolutely nothing questionable about your source?
Antony

Gloversville, NY

#372 Apr 1, 2012
Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty six (46%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17 (see trends).

With questions swirling about President Obama’s plans for the U.S. nuclear weapons arsenal, Americans still believe overwhelmingly that those weapons are critical to the nation’s security. Most continue to oppose reducing the size of that arsenal.

Check out our review of last week’s key polls to see “What They Told Us.”

In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, President Obama Trails Mitt Romney by just one point 45% to 46%. If Rick Santorum is the GOP nominee, the president leads 47% to 42%. Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Romney leads the president by seven among male voters, while Santorum has a two-point advantage among men. Among women voters, Obama leads Romney by eight and Santorum by 12.

With Tuesday's Republican primaries nearing, Romney leads Santorum in both Maryland and Wisconsin.

See tracking history for Obama vs. all four Republican candidates.

Overall, 28% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance. Fifty-two percent (60%) at least somewhat disapprove.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#374 Apr 1, 2012
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure I wouldn't expect it to be post on the Harvard Business school site, that would be a long way from home.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

#375 Apr 2, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
And, YOU, little fella, are still, just a loser. Have a real nice day now, ya hear.
SHADOW TROLL!

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Chicago, IL

#376 Apr 2, 2012
Antony wrote:
Sunday, April 01, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty six (46%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17 (see trends).
With questions swirling about President Obama’s plans for the U.S. nuclear weapons arsenal, Americans still believe overwhelmingly that those weapons are critical to the nation’s security. Most continue to oppose reducing the size of that arsenal.
Check out our review of last week’s key polls to see “What They Told Us.”
In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, President Obama Trails Mitt Romney by just one point 45% to 46%. If Rick Santorum is the GOP nominee, the president leads 47% to 42%. Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Romney leads the president by seven among male voters, while Santorum has a two-point advantage among men. Among women voters, Obama leads Romney by eight and Santorum by 12.
With Tuesday's Republican primaries nearing, Romney leads Santorum in both Maryland and Wisconsin.
See tracking history for Obama vs. all four Republican candidates.
Overall, 28% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's job performance. Fifty-two percent (60%) at least somewhat disapprove.
Yea, so anyway.... OBAMA 2012!

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Chicago, IL

#377 Apr 2, 2012
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently "Oh silly" didn't bother to read any of the site's content. It gets analysis of our economic problems 100% correct. Too much truth there for you,'eh?

“ZOSO”

Since: Jan 12

Don't Fear The Reaper

#378 Apr 2, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, so anyway.... OBAMA 2012!
Drinking from the kool-aid again eh?, Hopefully that loon won't be re-elected.

Yup
Cat74

United States

#379 Apr 2, 2012
The American people have had four years to determine if they can take the President at his word, they cannot. He says one thing, and does the opposite. He is leader to only a small segment of our population, and he cannot give them enough, ever, so when we stand in that voting booth we will ask ourselves if we are better off today then we were in 2008, and vote accordingly.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Chicago, IL

#380 Apr 2, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
The American people have had four years to determine if they can take the President at his word, they cannot. He says one thing, and does the opposite. He is leader to only a small segment of our population, and he cannot give them enough, ever, so when we stand in that voting booth we will ask ourselves if we are better off today then we were in 2008, and vote accordingly.
Yea, whatever.

OBAMA 2012

“ZOSO”

Since: Jan 12

Don't Fear The Reaper

#381 Apr 2, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, whatever.
OBAMA 2012
What's wrong?, can't take the heat. Keep wishing that Obumer will win, because he won't!

Get your head out of you're ass and stop drinking the kool-aid.

Yup!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#383 Apr 2, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, whatever.
OBAMA 2012
Obama dares court to overturn healthcare law...
SO MUCH FOR THE SEPARATION OF POWERS FROM OUR CONSTITUTIONAL MENTAL GIANT.

Obama's own pick for the Supreme Court didn't even know it was mandantory to treat emergency room patients.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Chicago, IL

#384 Apr 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> Obama dares court to overturn healthcare law...
SO MUCH FOR THE SEPARATION OF POWERS FROM OUR CONSTITUTIONAL MENTAL GIANT.
Obama's own pick for the Supreme Court didn't even know it was mandantory to treat emergency room patients.
kjkf nfeai7 vmciy,ui744675 vjfhrgeyjj,mmnbdf fcukoff

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#385 Apr 2, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
kjkf nfeai7 vmciy,ui744675 vjfhrgeyjj,mmnbdf fcukoff
You are finally making sense.

Lawmakers target gun laws, neighborhood watch in wake of Florida teen shooting.

This is just another platform for liberals like Obama and his 45 Czars to go after our second amendment rights. There were 17 blacks shot yesterday at a funeral……..not one word. The guns in the hands of blacks killing blacks are not controlled by gun laws……only by the hood.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/02/la...
Yada Yada Yada

AOL

#386 Apr 2, 2012
Was one of the 17 blacks who were shot at the funeral one of Baracks' kids too?

Location hidden

#387 Apr 2, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
SHADOW TROLL!
You're STILL a loser.'Nuff said. So, don't get angry at me for telling the truth, I can't help it if I'm right..........and what's more, YOU, know that I'm right, and that..........is what makes you so ticked off. But, again, I cannot help it if I'm right.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Chicago, IL

#388 Apr 2, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're STILL a loser.'Nuff said. So, don't get angry at me for telling the truth, I can't help it if I'm right..........and what's more, YOU, know that I'm right, and that..........is what makes you so ticked off. But, again, I cannot help it if I'm right.
gufhj5e ktyde5jyt' m cuyxwatyu x zsafg fucktard!

Location hidden

#389 Apr 2, 2012
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
gufhj5e ktyde5jyt' m cuyxwatyu x zsafg fucktard!
Sorry, you're STILL, a Loser, Clyde! And what's so funny is, you just keep sticking your foot in it. Good night, Clyde. And you just continue to be your smiling, jovial, good nature'd self, ya' hear!

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Chicago, IL

#390 Apr 3, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're STILL, a Loser, Clyde! And what's so funny is, you just keep sticking your foot in it. Good night, Clyde. And you just continue to be your smiling, jovial, good nature'd self, ya' hear!
SHADOW STALKER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TransCanada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worker injured at TransCanada plant (Mar '10) Apr 9 tricky trusts en ... 9
News Power company hunting Harry Apr '16 Flo 1
News TranCanada donates $200K to rink expansion project (Nov '12) Feb '16 why car gas still... 7
News what ifs and maybe's (Apr '10) Jan '16 4 litres USA gallon 4
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Jan '16 what a real mayor... 118
News In the Keystone Suit, It's Big Oil vs. Democracy Jan '16 Goonsquad 3
News TransCanada files claim under NAFTA over Keysto... Jan '16 Chaney Effect 1
More from around the web