Hinsdale mulls sites for historic pieces

Hinsdale mulls sites for historic pieces

There are 3 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Dec 2, 2010, titled Hinsdale mulls sites for historic pieces. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

For more than a year since receiving the donation of two original pieces from the 1909 hydroelectric dam, the Hinsdale Historical Society has stored the weighty equipment until finding them a permanent home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

jway

Tuscumbia, AL

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Question why does New England power suppliers seem to be Canadian owned or out of state? I hope Hinsdale can put the old units on display.
mike mulligan

Charlestown, MA

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Almost,the other half of the system are owned by the Brits and the southerners.
Maggie

Waterbury, CT

#3 Dec 4, 2010
It should be displayed at the new historical building site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TransCanada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Jun '16 how they get thei... 121
News TranCanada donates $200K to rink expansion project (Nov '12) May '16 how things get OK... 8
News Worker injured at TransCanada plant (Mar '10) Apr '16 tricky trusts en ... 9
News Power company hunting Harry Apr '16 Flo 1
News what ifs and maybe's (Apr '10) Jan '16 4 litres USA gallon 4
News In the Keystone Suit, It's Big Oil vs. Democracy (Jan '16) Jan '16 Goonsquad 3
News TransCanada files claim under NAFTA over Keysto... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Chaney Effect 1
More from around the web