Thousands surround the White House to...

Thousands surround the White House to protest TransCanada pipeline

There are 2 comments on the Medincine Hat News story from Nov 6, 2011, titled Thousands surround the White House to protest TransCanada pipeline. In it, Medincine Hat News reports that:

Thousands of demonstrators, including movie stars and a Nobel laureate, surrounded the White House on Sunday to protest a proposed Canadian pipeline that's serving as a flashpoint for the U.S. environmental movement while resonating with Americans fed up with corporate interests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medincine Hat News.

just another guy

Osceola, MO

#1 Nov 6, 2011
That's what you should be protesting. A pipeline that provides jobs and delivers the fuel to heat homes, raise your food, deliver everything you need and want.

And those evil corporations that are making huge profits? Fool them. Buy their stock and get the dividends they pay.

Glad you protesters have your priorities straight. Never mind the rampant corruption of the govt in things like Solyndra and Fast and Furious. I am sure it will go away if we ignore it.
rider

Marquette, MI

#3 Nov 14, 2011
just another guy wrote:
That's what you should be protesting. A pipeline that provides jobs and delivers the fuel to heat homes, raise your food, deliver everything you need and want.
And those evil corporations that are making huge profits? Fool them. Buy their stock and get the dividends they pay.
Glad you protesters have your priorities straight. Never mind the rampant corruption of the govt in things like Solyndra and Fast and Furious. I am sure it will go away if we ignore it.
From Franklin Coverup to Penn State | Fellowship of the Minds
1 day ago ... When the Penn State story first broke it immediately reminded me of the story of The Franklin Cover-Up written by John DeCamp, an attorney ...

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2011/1... -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TransCanada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Mon why Herald MIA 56
News TranCanada donates $200K to rink expansion project (Nov '12) Sep 12 Meanwhile 11
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Sep 8 did NEB approve p... 132
News Oil companies are just not that into Keystone XL. Jul '17 George S 1
News Resistance That Won't Quit: A Timeline of the K... Jun '17 Eric V 1
News Gas plant plume 'no threat' (Mar '11) Apr '17 trail of oil 2
News Trump's Keystone XL Decision Sets Up New Fight ... Mar '17 FireyFellow44 6
More from around the web