12 People Shot In Six Hours In Chicago

12 People Shot In Six Hours In Chicago

There are 5 comments on the Vibe story from Mar 31, 2013, titled 12 People Shot In Six Hours In Chicago. In it, Vibe reports that:

There seems to be no end in sight for the deadly string of shootings in the city of Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vibe.

AntiMelting

Garden City, MI

#1 Mar 31, 2013
What? I thought guns are banned in Chicago? Oh wait, not for minority thugs, just useful citizens.
Lisa

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Apr 1, 2013
AntiMelting wrote:
What? I thought guns are banned in Chicago? Oh wait, not for minority thugs, just useful citizens.
Guns are only banned from people that obay the law. But if it's the negro shooting the negro I can live with that.
reality is a crutch

Barrington, NH

#4 Apr 1, 2013
ain't never going to change on the south side until law enforcement & da community stand up and change it.

the black community have been killing hundreds of people for years and years yet no one in federal, state, county. city law enforcement or the community at large takes steps to end da violence.
they don't even know who killed a baby??

gots to bring in the national guard go house to house in the hood take those guns & drugs and the bags of drug sales money out of the hands of the negro morons.

without any real action there will never be an end to the killing, the black community brings the voilence with them to any community they move to.

The chicago ploice have to be held accountable for the hundreds of unsolved murders in the community.

eventualy society has got to decide who will control the streets of the cities then take action to back up that decision.

will we allow out of control negro drug selling morons to control the streets or will we citizens be in charge??

Look north to Detroit for a picture of what chicago will look like in a few years if we allow this nonsense to continue.

Dettroit lost it's business and middle imcome tax bases years ago so now the city is broke unable to pay its bills or long term debts and preparing to enter bankruptcy court.
armed roberies, looting, shooting assults, drug sales city hall corruption just an out of control fiscal mess.

this is the future of chicago unless we stand up and say STOP.
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#6 Apr 1, 2013
12 fewer knee grows. :)
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Chicago calls those Monday lunch hours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tribune Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USA: Two dead in Chicago shooting Jun '16 BUT 500 in Orlando 4
News Barletta wants Trump to benefit from his experi... Jun '16 wild child 1
News Chicago Bankruptcy Expert Brian P. Deshur Share... (Aug '15) Aug '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Liquidate Them All 11
News Cheri Bustos (D-IL) Reneges on Promise to Retur... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sentinel 1
News Ex-Bellwood official accused of stealing $500K ... (Aug '12) Apr '14 lol 7
News Gang of black thugs kidnap and rape teen girls ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 Crescent 34
More from around the web