Redflex execs out as scandal grows in...

Redflex execs out as scandal grows in red light camera firm

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Redflex execs out as scandal grows in red light camera firm. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The president, chief financial officer and top lawyer for Chicago's red light camera company resigned this week amid an escalating corruption scandal that has cost Redflex Traffic Systems Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I hope Rahm and Vallerie Jarrett got there share. They will be out of jobs soon.............of course there still slum lords, so I guess they will keep surviving on government handouts.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Mar 2, 2013
A scandal, in Chicago? No way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tribune Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More female inmates allege sexual assault at La... Dec '16 Abequa 1
News Trial set for Hazleton woman accused of fatal h... Oct '16 OITN LGBT 1
News Regional Briefs 9/15/2016 (Sep '16) Sep '16 art66 1
News USA: Two dead in Chicago shooting (Jun '16) Jun '16 BUT 500 in Orlando 4
News Barletta wants Trump to benefit from his experi... (Jun '16) Jun '16 wild child 1
News Chicago Bankruptcy Expert Brian P. Deshur Share... (Aug '15) Aug '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Liquidate Them All 11
More from around the web