Posted in the Toys R Us Forum
#1 Jun 22, 2012
I'm currently doing my Resistant Materials coursework and I have to write a questionnaire, As part of my primary research. I would appreciate it if you have a few minutes to take the time and fill out the questionnaire. For my coursework, I am making a toy train for young children.
1)What material would you like the product to be made from?(Please state all that apply)
2) Would you like movable/detachable parts to the product?
3) How many carriages would you like to see?
4) What style would you like the product to be?
5) How large would you like the product to be?
6) How would you like the product to be finished?
Other (Please state)
7) How much would you be willing to pay for the product?
Thank you for your time in answering these questions. It is much appreciated.
Add your comments below
|Thanks Toys "R" Us...we found many toys for our...||Jul '16||emando||2|
|My Friends Amazing Story||May '16||Taco Man 3333||1|
|SmarTrik commercial||May '16||Cammay327||1|
|Toys 'R' Us posts strongest holiday sales in years (Jan '16)||Jan '16||Ruth Dran||1|
|former employees (Apr '09)||Oct '15||Sona||7|
|Toys R Us plans to hire fewer holiday season wo... (Sep '15)||Oct '15||Sona||10|
|interview with composer of Toys R Us jingle (Sep '15)||Sep '15||PaulLevinson||1|
Find what you want!
Search Toys R Us Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC