Topix Launches New Forums iPhone App

Topix Launches New Forums iPhone App

There are 24 comments on the Cellular News story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Topix Launches New Forums iPhone App. In it, Cellular News reports that:

Topix, a website that offers reviews of local services in the USA has launched an iPhone app that enables its users to comment on venues while still mobile.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cellular News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ok now 500 picts placed

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 13, 2010
what are you doing getting rid of local picts index ?

Since: Apr 10

USA

#2 Dec 13, 2010
I don't trust iPhone anymore. I've heard there's been over 10,000 hackings of that electronic device.
we take picts but no go

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 30, 2010

Since: Aug 11

Germany

#4 Aug 1, 2011

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2011
For all smart phones?

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#7 Aug 5, 2011
I am waiting for the next iPhone to come out before I get one. Depending on how much of a upgrade it is, I will either get it or the 4 if they still sell it.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 5, 2011
The app is great for forum tracker updates, but I still like the Safarai mobile version of topix best on an iphone. Its also very quick!

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#9 Aug 5, 2011
Yeah I've messed with the Topix app for it. Pretty slick.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 5, 2011
-Kevin- wrote:
I am waiting for the next iPhone to come out before I get one. Depending on how much of a upgrade it is, I will either get it or the 4 if they still sell it.
Theyll still sell the 4's Im pretty sure. The big flop with the 4 was the dropped calls if you dont have your phone is some type of case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/25/technology/...

On the flip side who would carry the iphone around without protecting it.

I would also definitely highly recommend the Plastic stick on covers to protect the screen. They work GREAT! My first iphone is slightly cracked in the back in three places and the back is also scratched up. It never went without the screen protectors and my screen looks like new.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#11 Aug 6, 2011
Yeah I have one on my older iPod.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#12 Aug 28, 2011
Sa-Weet I am gonna have to try the app

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#13 Aug 29, 2011
LifeLongStudent wrote:
I don't trust iPhone anymore. I've heard there's been over 10,000 hackings of that electronic device.
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/08/24...

A new study has found that iOS remained untouched by malware during the second quarter, while Android faced 76 percent more threats than in the first quarter, making it the most targeted mobile platform.

Since: Nov 11

Rajkot, India

#14 Dec 12, 2011
Hello Guys.

Nowadays, Many people are says iphone is a best and many people says iphone is a not smart phone but iphone is a smart phone because that made many facility than others mobile.

Thanks

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#15 Dec 12, 2011
If you have a 4S, ask it where you can find some hookers ;-)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#16 Dec 17, 2011
I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab, it fits in a jacket or pant's pocket, works as a phone and has an easy to read screen.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#17 Dec 17, 2011
I have a iPhone 4S simply because I use Mac products at home and at work. So it works better with those devices.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#18 Dec 17, 2011
I hate iTunes.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#19 Dec 17, 2011
What do you hate about it?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#20 Dec 17, 2011
It's slow, runs background processes, snoops my files, I don't buy from their store and I don't trust it.

-Kevin-

Smirk .. ;-)

#21 Dec 17, 2011
I guess it's different on OS X. I have no background process, it's very fast, but I have the store disabled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grieving Parents (Still) Can't Sue Topix For So... (Oct '15) Oct '15 -meabadboy- 2
News Blekko Shuts Down, Becomes Part Of IBM Watson (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sam 1
News "Topix" Message Board Website Criticized For Al... (May '11) Oct '14 MSO4 78
News Wanderful Media cultivates Chico's tech side (May '14) May '14 DAVID LAPINSKY 1
Brushton Stewarts (May '14) May '14 Poor Closer 3
News Take A Look Into Topix - Mass Bullying Across T... (Feb '13) Mar '14 Rick Grimes 562
News Tokyo negative at break (Jan '14) Jan '14 Fukushima Nuke Wa... 1
More from around the web