twiztid and icp being in smackdown vs...

twiztid and icp being in smackdown vs raw 2009

Posted in the THQ Forum

THE WRAITH

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Dec 1, 2007
I THINK TWIZTID AND INSANE CLOWN POSSE SHOULD BE IN SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2009. ALSO MONOXIDE SHOULD HAVE THOSE GLOWING GREEN EYES IF WE SET IT ON, AND VIOLENT J(THE ONE WITH BLONDE HAIR)SHOULD EITHER HAVE HAVE A SHIRT WITH THE GREAT MALINKO ON IT OR THAT BUTTONED UP SHIRT THAT HE WORE ON THE HOMIES MUSIC VIDEO AND SHAGGY 2 DOPE(LONG HAIR)SHOULD EITHER HAVE THOSE CAMOFLAUGE PANTS IN THE HALLS OF ILLUSIONS MUSIC VIDEO OR A SHIRT WITH THE WRAITH ON IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
MANMIND

Newellton, LA

#2 Dec 2, 2007
who is TEIZTID and ICP?
KraZeE

Roseville, MI

#3 Dec 24, 2007
you dont know who the insane clown posse is??? wow.
JEDEYE

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Dec 31, 2007
DUDE!!(TALKING TO KraZeE) YOU LIKE ICP ALSO?
antiguamassive23

AOL

#5 Dec 31, 2007
what we really need in svr 2009 is every single wrestler from the past:road dogg,x-pac,chyna,billy gunn,kevin nash,scott hall,goldust,goldburg,ddp(diam ond dallas page)etc. I think is should have some of the wrestlers that are on TNA Impact...now that would be the best...
lucrazymac

AOL

#6 Jan 2, 2008
icp is the shiznite, hell yea it should be on s.v.r 2009
THE WRAITH

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Jan 13, 2008
YOU KNOW IT
santa

UK

#8 Jan 27, 2008
MANMIND wrote:
who is TEIZTID and ICP?
yea who are they
Juggalo4life

Albrightsville, PA

#9 Jan 29, 2008
hellz yea they gotta be in SvR 09
KILLER 101

Frontenac, KS

#10 Feb 19, 2008
MAN IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO TWIZTID AND INSANE CLOWN POSSE IS GO GET A GUN PUT IT TO YOUR HEAD AND PULL THE TRIGGER.
JRod

Rockford, IL

#11 Jan 9, 2009
ICP chokes on c**k
juggalo

Bentonville, AR

#12 Jan 30, 2009
dude u can create j but shagz is to hard
Fallen Angel the juggalo

Canton, OH

#13 Apr 21, 2009
juggalo wrote:
dude u can create j but shagz is to hard
Yo my ninjas wats good? Dude my bud shamy has all of icp caw home
Made an there amazin he's got twiztid ( jamie n Monox) 4 differnt versions of shag and jay. The best damn blaze n abk I've seen he also got the murder boys he will not give out layers for blaze or or abk I've tried he ford some wicked shiz most my clan all juggalo or down with the clown it's sick n damn man trust me the wicked perfect face paint he's that good I got the best eric draven( the crow) I've seen he gots a perfect keith ledger joker but any way reason for my reply is spreading some clown love to my fam n shag can be made
Fallen Angel the juggalo

Canton, OH

#14 Apr 21, 2009
ShiZ I mean madrox LOL mmfwcl
KottonKandyJugga lo07

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2009
Fallen Angel The Juggalo....do u think u could get me the videos of it or the layouts from your homie....cuz i really need something good to use for my smackdown vs. raw 2009...the pplz that put this shit up is dumb and dont kno wat the fuck there doing. so can u plz hit me up on my msn or my myspace.....
my msn [email protected]
my myspace. www.myspace.com/bigpapadealawre
hit me up....
King TZK

United States

#16 Jan 6, 2010
Damn, I need to hurry up and create them mudda-fackos, never have a problem with icp, blaze, twiztid, abk or boondox. can wait to get 2010 and a ps3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

THQ Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2008 GM Mode (Nov '07) May '14 James 74
Supreme Commander Install Error (Jun '07) Dec '13 Daniel 41
News WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Playable Demo Now Av... (Nov '07) May '13 Dark AaRON is a D... 122
News Former THQ Ceo Sells His Company Stock for $3000 (Feb '13) Feb '13 ntgg 1
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 - Season Mode (Nov '07) May '12 JOHNY 21
new wwe game (Oct '11) Oct '11 xxxWWE12xxx 1
english (Sep '11) Sep '11 daniel 1
More from around the web