Thor Motor Coach's ACE takes No. 3 Cl...

Thor Motor Coach's ACE takes No. 3 Class A gas position

There are 1 comment on the RV Daily Report story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Thor Motor Coach's ACE takes No. 3 Class A gas position. In it, RV Daily Report reports that:

Today, Thor Motor Coach released the latest gas Class A model rankings from Statistical Surveys that named the single floor plan EVO29.1 A.C.E. Motorhome as the third best selling motorhome for the month of April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RV Daily Report.

Motorhomer

Mount Pleasant, MI

#1 Jun 24, 2011
We were literally putting a deposit on a class C motorhome the day I came across the ACE EVO 29.1. We needed specific amenities of the C, specifically the overhead bunk for the kids, but I like to drive an A class coach and enjoy the comfort and all the storage space that goes along with it. We also needed a large towing capacity and space to work with our computers while on the road, and let's face it, we all want good looks and luxury! I emailed my wife the link to the ACE, and we were sold!"

Now that we are enjoying our ACE on our many long excursions we have never looked back. So far it is everything we expected and more. Plus, the response from the factory regarding parts and service has been exemplary, they actually assigned us our own representative for the life of our warranty.

After RVing in motorhomes and travel trailers the past 25 years, this is a fresh new design and refreshing approach on customer service across the board.

Look for yourself - http://ThorMotorCoach.com or http://ACEMotorhome.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thor Industries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TMC Production Under Way At Wakarusa Plant (Nov '13) Nov '13 Motorhome Manufac... 1
1995 Thor Columbus 295 (Jul '13) Aug '13 Dan 2
Water heater shuts down (May '13) May '13 S clark 1
News Thor Motor Coach the #1 Selling motorhome brand (Mar '12) Mar '12 Illinois State RV... 3
News 2011's Top Selling Motorhome Brand Awarded To T... (Mar '12) Mar '12 RV Motorhomes 1
News Thor Motor Coach Introduces 11 New Models (Nov '11) Dec '11 Jay ikswok 2
News Thor Names Davidson to Oversee Quality Control (Nov '11) Nov '11 RV Man 1
More from around the web