1995 Thor Columbus 295
grizzz

Bentonville, AR

#1 Jul 2, 2013
first would love to find an ownwers manual for the RV. But for now I am trying to start the hot water heater and with no book i have no idea how to do this.
Dan

Didsbury, Canada

#2 Aug 15, 2013
grizzz wrote:
first would love to find an ownwers manual for the RV. But for now I am trying to start the hot water heater and with no book i have no idea how to do this.
I have a 1995 Thor Columbus and there is a black rocker switch below the sink that you just flip on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thor Industries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TMC Production Under Way At Wakarusa Plant (Nov '13) Nov '13 Motorhome Manufac... 1
Water heater shuts down (May '13) May '13 S clark 1
News Thor Motor Coach the #1 Selling motorhome brand (Mar '12) Mar '12 Illinois State RV... 3
News 2011's Top Selling Motorhome Brand Awarded To T... (Mar '12) Mar '12 RV Motorhomes 1
News Thor Motor Coach Introduces 11 New Models (Nov '11) Dec '11 Jay ikswok 2
News Thor Names Davidson to Oversee Quality Control (Nov '11) Nov '11 RV Man 1
News Thor's Fuel-Efficient Serrano Driving up Sales (Nov '11) Nov '11 Travel-n-Man 1
More from around the web