McDonnell Speaks Out on FBI Investigation

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The Washington Post reports the FBI is looking into gifts given to the McDonnells by the chief executive of the dietary supplement company, Star Scientific.
Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated May 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zeb

Bassett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

What ever happened to Maxine Walters who got stimulis money for her husbands bank?
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

civil rights wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. We have no idea what else he's been getting away with.
Why do we always minimize any transgression?
Why do we bash Republicans/Democrats?
Taking kick backs, favors, preferential treatment is always at the tax payers expense. It's STEALING!!!!!!!!! Practically all our representatives are doing this and yet there's no accountability.
Good for the FBI. Let them do their job and let the DOJ prosecute these crooks whether they are Democrats or Republicans, they're stealing from American pockets. We should have more whistleblowers!
Just saying these guys are so used to taking kickbacks and favors they actually see this as chump change and no real problem. I agree with you. I don't care what party, this needs to stop
John59

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Where is the outrage? A sitting Governor and a Attorney General under an FBI probe? Well we know why it's not commented on much!
Yura Butt

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Givemeabreak wrote:
<quoted text>
republicanoffenders.com
Add another to the list.
Yes, and even a long list of Republican Sex Offenders!!
zeb

Bassett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

I'll use the liberal reverse jedi mind trick n say its a conspiracy just like the illegal president we have, like it wasnt proven he is a fraud set up to carry on the clinton bush new world order

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••