Obama team: Bracing for Israel attack...

Obama team: Bracing for Israel attack on Iran?

There are 3 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Obama team: Bracing for Israel attack on Iran?. In it, USA Today reports that:

For years, the question has not been whether the United States would attack Iran over its nuclear program, but what it would do if Israel attacked Iran.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Jim Bob

Canada

#1 Feb 3, 2012
...exactly,'LATER' would probably be too'LATE'...do it 'NOW'.
welllll

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 3, 2012
I am sure if O would bow before their leader and plead pretty please with sugar on it, don't attack the peaceful iranians, then they would stop any plans. I hope not, they are the worlds only hope with enough hutzpa to take out the threat.
alan

Livonia, LA

#3 Feb 5, 2012
if obnama would do things as regan did all this crap would be over and the usa would stand strong!we dont use our military strength,but play war games using ground troops to get killed?if its war obama should do it with a vengence and not play foot soldiers games?using our military might would stop our soldiers from being killed and stop the enemy period!we have an arsenal to use but obama is worried about fall out on civilians?if its war its called tough shit and their civilians arent worth our troops!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Washington Post Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Isakson fends off Trumpa s racial a dog whistle... 12 hr Mullahing It Over 1
News Trump rails against press in response to report... Aug 16 Crazy Talk 13
News More evidence of how farther-out communities ar... Aug 15 USA Today 1
News A year after Obama's visit, Ethiopia is in turmoil Aug 9 Anonymous 2
News Boston mayor at Democratic convention: Ia m an ... Jul '16 Le Jimbo 2
News Clinton's VP pick coming, Virginia senator fron... Jul '16 USA Today 1
News Winners and losers from the third night of the ... Jul '16 USA Today 1
More from around the web