WashPost On Gay Marriage Debate: Shut Up! There Is No Debate

There are 2 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 25, 2013, titled WashPost On Gay Marriage Debate: Shut Up! There Is No Debate. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

The Supreme Court will hear two sides of a debate on gay marriage this week. But if the liberal media had their way, the debate would be over, and the social conservatives would have to sit down and shut up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Jeff

Huntsville, TN

#1 Mar 25, 2013
There is no debate look between the couples legs and that settles it.
enough already

Saint Michael, MN

#2 Mar 26, 2013
i can't wait until they pass this and a child of one of these couples gets into middle/high school. you think regular kids get ridiculed? That poor child won't stand a chance. Get over yourselves, quit complaining about equal rights, and leave marriage alone. I wonder what the founding fathers would think of the state of this nation....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Washington Post Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News And the Most Racist Place in America Is ... Clo... 5 hr new kid 26
News Political barbs, celebrity-gazing main course a... Apr 25 Novus Ordo Seclorum 3
News 1Senate reaches deal to vote on confirmation of... Apr 24 ramesh 42
News Hungary Joins Poland In Condemnation Of FBI Chi... Apr 23 50pct-Polski 3
News Israel cana t count on the West Apr 21 tom wingo 2
News Network Silence: Obama Ally, Gay Activist Arres... Apr 9 Nopervs 1
News Rand Paul's 2016 Team Includes Deep DC, Persona... Apr 7 USA Today 1
More from around the web