As Florida Votes, Polls Put Mitt Romney Comfortably Ahead

Jan 31, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 33

Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney greets people during a grassroots rally with supporters at Lake Sumter Landing on Monday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gunnery Sgt Hartman

Sayville, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Florida fairies. Looks like we're in for four more years of President Snowball.

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#2 Jan 31, 2012
I can’t believe that we are actually going to be successful in selecting a liberal RINO as the nominee for these tea-baggers… Wow; a guy who terrorized his dog by putting him on the roof of his car to drive on a long distance family trip will be the GOP’s non-presidential nominee, LOL, this is the best.

The President & his AG

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Gunnery Sgt Hartman wrote:
At least President Obama treats his dog like a normal person treat a family pet… we never see Bo on the roof of the Presidential limo. Good grief, what kind of cold-hearted bastard does that? Poor dog was terrified to the point that he defecated all over the roof of the Romney’s station wagon. And Romney just pulled over, took a water hose, rinsed down the dog and car and then continued the trip… with his dog still on the roof… WOW!
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#4 Jan 31, 2012
It sure is better than voting for ANY teabagger.
firehimnow

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Oscar71965590 wrote:
my co-worker's step-aunt makes $74 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her check was $7924 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site... http://ulinks.net/d2f3
Horse s---!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#10 Jan 31, 2012
Oscar71965590 wrote:
my co-worker's step-aunt makes $74 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her check was $7924 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site... http://ulinks.net/d2f3
She must be pretty damn ugly if all she can make is $79 an hour laptop dancing.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#11 Jan 31, 2012
One happy laptop but keyes are all stickey.
Billy Ringo

Peekskill, NY

#12 Jan 31, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I can’t believe that we are actually going to be successful in selecting a liberal RINO as the nominee for these tea-baggers… Wow; a guy who terrorized his dog by putting him on the roof of his car to drive on a long distance family trip will be the GOP’s non-presidential nominee, LOL, this is the best.
With a little luck maybe Mittens will pick The Wasilla Quitta as his running mate.

That would be mavericky !!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2012
Gunnery Sgt Hartman wrote:
Governor Walker's finger she pointed out, Obama one more year. She will be right.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 31, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Your boy will be replaced and you will lose the Senate......game set match.
Cat74

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2012
There was Pelosi saying the Dems will take back the House. They would have to pick up 45 Republican seats, and not lose any of theirs. The Senate on the other hand is easy pickings for the Republicans. They just need to pick up 4 seats, and they will. So even if we, by hook or by crook, mostly crook, reelect Obama, he can't do any of his stupid stuff.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

#16 Jan 31, 2012
Damn! The world lost Molly Ivans five years ago. I sure wish she was still alive and commenting on the Repukes. I love these comments about Leroy Newton:

November, 1994: Newt Gingrich has already achieved the improbable effect of making Bob Dole seem cuddly.… When Gingrich started muttering about putting millions of children in orphanages to be raised by a government that he believes can't do anything right, some of my compatriots here on what passes for the left were chilled to the bone.

May, 1996: Nincompoopery has never been a bar to high office in our nation. Newt Gingrich's sole claim to serious consideration is that he's great copy. He has no ideas, no principles, no integrity, and by and large, he's a damn fool.

November, 2006, following the Democratic takeover of the House: Of all the viral members of the media who have been suggesting that the Dems cooperate with their political opponents, the one who rendered me almost unconscious with surprise was Newt Gingrich.[…] Newt Gingrich, the man whose contribution to civility was to recommend that all Democrats be referred to with such words as cowards, traitors, commies, godless, liars and other such bipartisan-promoting terms….Please, anyone but Newt.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Jan 31, 2012
Mitt has been authorized by the multinational corporations, to be our choice as a candidate....don't worry, all your needs will be met by Mitt and the GOP.....just relax, and allow it to happen......

The President & his AG

#19 Jan 31, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your boy will be replaced and you will lose the Senate......game set match.
Funny, didn’t notice any posting of poll ratings yesterday, particularly from the right-wing Rasmussen… oh well, I’m sure you will be putting those numbers up from yesterday as soon as you find time away from picking your nose, LOL…

Obama 53-46 approval in Rasmussen; which means his actual approval is closer to 60%.
Cat74

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2012
Huh? 53% is clost to60%? Since when. No wonder you people can't get jobs. You have no sense of logic. I don't want Romney for President, but he would be a damn sight better then the Mulato guy.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

#21 Jan 31, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Huh? 53% is clost to60%? Since when. No wonder you people can't get jobs. You have no sense of logic. I don't want Romney for President, but he would be a damn sight better then the Mulato guy.
Factoring in the GOP-Rasmussen polling edge the 53% is probably closer to just 57%....although 60% could be a realistic number. Rasmussen heavily favor the opinions of you racists.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#22 Jan 31, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
So you race hate out weighs you religious hate.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#23 Jan 31, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Celebrities Speak Out on 9/11 - YouTube
Jul 17, 2011 ... Celebrities Speak Out on 9/11 ... See how they&#65279; corrupted charlie sheen 10 years later after this now that raises eyebrows... devy215 4 months ...

- 137k -

Location hidden

#24 Jan 31, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Damn! The world lost Molly Ivans five years ago. I sure wish she was still alive and commenting on the Repukes. I love these comments about Leroy Newton:
November, 1994: Newt Gingrich has already achieved the improbable effect of making Bob Dole seem cuddly.… When Gingrich started muttering about putting millions of children in orphanages to be raised by a government that he believes can't do anything right, some of my compatriots here on what passes for the left were chilled to the bone.
May, 1996: Nincompoopery has never been a bar to high office in our nation. Newt Gingrich's sole claim to serious consideration is that he's great copy. He has no ideas, no principles, no integrity, and by and large, he's a damn fool.
November, 2006, following the Democratic takeover of the House: Of all the viral members of the media who have been suggesting that the Dems cooperate with their political opponents, the one who rendered me almost unconscious with surprise was Newt Gingrich.[…] Newt Gingrich, the man whose contribution to civility was to recommend that all Democrats be referred to with such words as cowards, traitors, commies, godless, liars and other such bipartisan-promoting terms….Please, anyone but Newt.
Obama runs up another trillion-dollar deficit...

CBO says real unemployment at 10%... Straight from the governments mouth.......Obama lied again with his 8.5%.

Location hidden

#25 Jan 31, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Factoring in the GOP-Rasmussen polling edge the 53% is probably closer to just 57%....although 60% could be a realistic number. Rasmussen heavily favor the opinions of you racists.
lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Washington Post Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New evidence supports officera s account of sho... 5 min Righteous 22
Legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee dies 12 hr Hooogle It 3
For black voters in D.C.'s mayoral election, th... Tue TEA 1
Obama Panics as Ebola Hits Key Single Women Vot... Oct 16 Justin 1
Obama to Netanyahu: Don't Be So Vocal About Ira... (Dec '13) Oct 14 ROSENBERG 5
Russia and China's anti-U.S. Axis Oct 14 USA Today 1
NBC Banishes Story on Obama's Unpopularity on M... Oct 14 Cordwainer Trout 2

The Washington Post Company People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE