Feds undermined by IRS waste

Jun 6, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 9

This video image from an Internal Revenue Service video shows IRS employees portraying "Star Trek" characters in a video parodying the TV show that was made for a 2010 IRS training and leadership conference.

Full Story
IRS Scum Buckets

Southampton, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2013
IRS: Waste Material.
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Jun 7, 2013
$50,000,000 for IRS conferences.

We've got a monetary problem in the country and these assholes are oblivious to that.

We're trying to save our pennies, our homes and they are partying on the money we send them.

Shame!

OUT in 2014 and 2016

The government is out of control and they have our personal information at the drop of a hat.

computer searches
health problems
personal travel
tv habits
eating habits

The government is our enemy and we are at their mercy.

Damn SHAME!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Jun 7, 2013
Obama and Biden have certainly lead the way. Star studded parties, travel, and worldwide lavish vacations for their closest 500 friends. They won, to the victor go the spoils. The IRS just got caught up in spending the 'free money'.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#6 Jun 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
They are democreeps evidently so that makes them pigs like Obamapig and Obamapig's pig wife with her lavish vacations while we don't have enough to get by.
Pigs, creeps, creeepy pigs. Demopigs. Pigocrats. Creepocrats. Democreeps. I can't decide on the right language for those skeevola yet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Quit whining that you don't have enough to get by. Here's a solution--GET A REAL JOB!!
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#9 Jun 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>Compassion is not the Democreeps strong point as you testify. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PIG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA Is that YOU Moochelle? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OINK
I find it extremely difficult to have any compassion for right wing creeps and spammers! You need to get out of mommy's basement and get a life!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Jun 7, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it extremely difficult to have any compassion for right wing creeps and spammers! You need to get out of mommy's basement and get a life!
how bout leftwing creeps and spammers, do you have compassion for them?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#14 Jun 7, 2013
$50 million is a lot of money, but
a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds
of billions of dollars that went missing in Iraq
when Bush was president.

Let's keep a little perspective.
Fight Back

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Jun 8, 2013
I wonder what would happen if a citizen were to try to get the deduction that the IRS takes for itself for luxury hotel stays that have nothing to do with ANY legitimate reason...
Great Opportunity:
The IRS has established that vacations, which are devoid of any business or otherwise tax deductable rationale, are now LEGITIMATE, tax DEDUCTABLE expenses..
No ?- Then send the frikin BASTARDS who approved the TAXPAYER EXPENSE of these IRS CLOWNS to JAIL.
FLUCK THE IRS
BUCK FARRACK
Fight Back

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Jun 8, 2013
Gary wrote:
$50 million is a lot of moneyLet's keep a little perspective.
YEs, lets keep a little perspective - That the IDIOT in chief is presiding over the most corrupt, invasive, and incompetent administration in history.
Wake up you frikin moron.
But - You won't, tou pathetic Obama bot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Washington Post Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New evidence supports officera s account of sho... 4 hr Truth 46
Legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee dies Wed Hooogle It 3
For black voters in D.C.'s mayoral election, th... Tue TEA 1
Obama Panics as Ebola Hits Key Single Women Vot... Oct 16 Justin 1
Obama to Netanyahu: Don't Be So Vocal About Ira... (Dec '13) Oct 14 ROSENBERG 5
Russia and China's anti-U.S. Axis Oct 14 USA Today 1
NBC Banishes Story on Obama's Unpopularity on M... Oct 14 Cordwainer Trout 2

The Washington Post Company People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE