Is this Michael Jackson and Miki Howa...

Is this Michael Jackson and Miki Howard's love child?

There are 32 comments on the KXVO story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Is this Michael Jackson and Miki Howard's love child?. In it, KXVO reports that:

Charlie Sheen has been a no-show on the set of Anger Management for several days in recent weeks and has forced the FX show to halt production as a result, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXVO.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Mar 10, 2014
So, Brandon Howard is now backing down. Now, was this publicity stunt to try to get more record sales for him? Or was it a publicity stunt by the Jacksons to boost sales for the estate? Or perhap a little of both?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 11, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
So, Brandon Howard is now backing down. Now, was this publicity stunt to try to get more record sales for him? Or was it a publicity stunt by the Jacksons to boost sales for the estate? Or perhap a little of both?
It's all been a bad case of rubbing yourself off on MJ's pillow, more like it. Go to sleep.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 11, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
No, I don't think it was a publicity stunt. What I think is that Brandon could be the son of Joe Jackson or Michael jackson but he was scared to come out. I think Corey Feldman and these others behind the scene got excited and thought by doing this DNA test and proving it they could do a movie and make money off Brandon's story. Why now? The reason is soon you see a story about John Lennon the Beatle. He has a female American born loved child who is in her late fourties. She has been hidden for years. This is all the buzz in Hollywood and the music buiness. What happened is John Lennon put her in his will unlike Brandon who is not in MJ's will. Ono and Paul McCartney hid the inheritance. Because John signed these will papers before the woman turned 18 it is a legal case. Ono and Paul have alot to worry about. Her story the lovechild daughter of Lennon will make lovechild history like no other before her. They are trying to force Brandon out in the public. The other day he looked very sad about the situtation. He probably has guilt. I saw him and he does look like one of the Jacksons!
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Mar 11, 2014
Brandon Howard could sue FilmOn for doing this without his consent. So now FilmOn is denying the test to save their a..ss.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#6 Mar 11, 2014
I do think it's a publicity stunt. Look how much attention he, Akli (or however you spell his name) and even Brandon's mother, one-time famous R&B singer Miki Howard, got from it. Not surprised Akli and FilmOn are now backing away from this story. They knew no one bought it and once Akli had that showdown with Augie Johnson (Brandon's claimed dad), they were more than exposed. You don't lie to a black man about his own child...
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 11, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
I do think it's a publicity stunt. Look how much attention he, Akli (or however you spell his name) and even Brandon's mother, one-time famous R&B singer Miki Howard, got from it. Not surprised Akli and FilmOn are now backing away from this story. They knew no one bought it and once Akli had that showdown with Augie Johnson (Brandon's claimed dad), they were more than exposed. You don't lie to a black man about his own child...
You are right that no one bought it because I did not see it on Entertainment Tonight or the Insider. The View in NY never spoke of it and they speak about hot topics all the time. I still feel that Brandon is related to the Jacksons but I believe people around him were pushing him and he was undecided. Soon hopefully the John Lennon story will break and believe me all news will cover that.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#8 Mar 12, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all been a bad case of rubbing yourself off on MJ's pillow, more like it. Go to sleep.
OH Donna, Badvibrator just said something to you...

#9 Mar 12, 2014
That hokey trademark gave this story away as a fake. But the source of the story could just as well been to try to boost sales.

CampWacko looks desperate - with IRS breathing down their throats.

oh well...

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
That hokey trademark gave this story away as a fake. But the source of the story could just as well been to try to boost sales.

CampWacko looks desperate - with IRS breathing down their throats.

oh well...
Only Miki Howard would know who the biological father of her son is.

When a son doubts his mother over his identity, it says his mother has the morals of an alley cat.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#11 Mar 12, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crazy friend Donna is the one with the cushion. I'm surprised you don't have one. Then again, maybe you don't want to admit you have one.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 12, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Your crazy friend Donna is the one with the cushion. I'm surprised you don't have one. Then again, maybe you don't want to admit you have one.
I won't sexcite you. Leave it at that.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#13 Mar 12, 2014
Thank you for not repulsing me, with a description of the cushion I now suspect you own. Otherwise, you would have denied having such horrifying items in your home.

I'm terrified owning a cushion is part of f'loondom.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 12, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Thank you for not repulsing me, with a description of the cushion I now suspect you own. Otherwise, you would have denied having such horrifying items in your home.

I'm terrified owning a cushion is part of f'loondom.
Your terrified of your own devious mind. Don't share too much information please. Ewwww

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#15 Mar 12, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh something gives me the notion that you don't have to worry about sexciting anybody. Trust me on this...

Location hidden

#16 Mar 13, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh something gives me the notion that you don't have to worry about sexciting anybody. Trust me on this...
A perpetual liar can never be someone to trust. Shove your lies back up where they came from.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#17 Mar 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A perpetual liar can never be someone to trust. Shove your lies back up where they came from.
Haha, the truth hurts doesn't it?

Location hidden

#18 Mar 13, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Haha, the truth hurts doesn't it?
Your truth is taken with a gain of salt. Poor Stormageddon :-(

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Mar 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your terrified of your own devious mind. Don't share too much information please. Ewwww
My own devious mind? I'm not the one who owns a Michael Jackson cushion.

#20 Mar 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
::Badvibes: "It rubs the lotion on its skin"...

Location hidden

#21 Mar 14, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
My own devious mind? I'm not the one who owns a Michael Jackson cushion.
You should, since you are so obsessed about it. Keep you filthy ways to yourself and stop fantasising about it. BTW I don't own one, sorry to shatter your wet dream ;-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Hollywood Reporter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump says Clinton is a 'fraud,' calls C... (Aug '15) Apr 30 Marlas Div Attorney 11
News James Franco's gay drama 'I Am Michael' gets th... Dec '16 Newt G s Next Wife 1
News Making Sense of Michael Jackson Estate's Tax Tr... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
News The Weird - Weirder? - Thing About The Ferrell-... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Emerald 3
News Comcast Accused of Paying Off Al Sharpton in $2... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Oh No You Di-nt 3
News Teamsters Ratify Commercial Deal, Averting Strike (Jan '15) Jan '15 jeffry 1
News Report: Ejiofor in talks for 'Doctor Strange' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fundie Fatwazz De... 1
More from around the web