Tesla's short circuit

Tesla's short circuit

There are 4 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Tesla's short circuit. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Downey, stung by Tesla Motors' double-dealing over an electric car factory, should be thankful it didn't get what it wished for.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Karmus

Mount Jackson, VA

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Publish this sample of our comments : If you can't spell the name of the people you are reporting on correctly half a dozen times, why the fuck would you go out of your way and write this piece of crap anyway. Musk IS a founder of Tesla and Paypal by everyone agreement, including Eberhart.

This piece is so full of factual errors, it's unworthy of being displayed on a screen. What a moron.
lol

Saskatoon, Canada

#2 Jul 28, 2010
MUSK, not MOSK
why

Pomona, CA

#3 Jul 29, 2010
What a hatefull crock of mangled facts. From the stock price at debut (17$) to the "two succesfull rockets" 2/4 for the falcon 1, 1/1 for the falcon 9. Yes, be thankfull that one of the most colorfull industrialists of our era isnt creating jobs here. Can I have a job? Can I have yours?
Middleman

Long Beach, CA

#4 Jul 29, 2010
The partnership between Tesla and Toyota will likely produce a successful electric vehicle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tesla Motors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tesla Survey - Please help some college students! Apr 18 gmartin27 1
News Wozniak on Tesla: 'I don't believe anything' El... Feb '18 Solarman 1
News National solar installation numbers down after ... Dec '17 Solarman 1
News Patent Applications Hint At Tesla's Forthcoming... (Oct '17) Nov '17 Robert Thomas 2
News $500k windfall for Dartmouth firm (Aug '17) Aug '17 Solarman 1
News Will the Electric Car Revolution Sink Platinum ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Solarman 1
News How Tesla and batteries could recharge Houston'... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Concave 1