TCF will possess Hecker's stuff

TCF will possess Hecker's stuff

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 1, 2010, titled TCF will possess Hecker's stuff. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge in Minneapolis overseeing Denny Hecker's bankruptcy on Wednesday approved a settlement in which TCF Bank will acquire all of the furnishings in the former auto mogul's three Crosslake vacation homes, including a life-size Elvis statue, a jukebox and an extensive dock and boat lift system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Doors

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 2, 2010
Riders of the storm
To this bighouse we're born
DH soon be a dog without a bone
an actor out alone
riders of the storm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TCF Financial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota's three biggest banks say woes might ... (Jul '09) Oct '11 Wayne 2
News Bank Takes Swipe at Proposed Debit Card Rules i... (Apr '11) Apr '11 crayz ox3thongee 5
News Judge to hear motions in TCF debit fee lawsuit (Apr '11) Apr '11 butch 6
News Debit card issuer sues Fed chairman over fees (Oct '10) Feb '11 Cky 64
News TCF posts earnings gain, hunts for new customers (Jan '11) Jan '11 Cathy 4
News TCF stock tumbles on its third-quarter showing (Oct '10) Oct '10 RomeoHitman 6
News Profits soar for TCF Financial, but investors a... (Jul '10) Jul '10 TCF Customer 4
More from around the web