Tastykakes Will Be Doubling In Deliciousness

Full story: CBS 3 7
Tasty Baking Company is introducing beefed up versions of its famed candy cakes. Read more
Bev Rose

Peabody, MA

#1 Jun 5, 2006
Help! I am addicted to the new doublicious butterscotch krimpets, but I have two big problems. I live in Boston where no tastykakes are sold, but I do get to Pittsburgh where they are sold, but still can't find the new ones! Can I order them on line?
Marie Profio

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2006
I am originally from Phila. and I love TastyKakes but now live in the south and they are not available. Will you ever come to North Carolina?
Chris

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2006
You can order your choice of tastykakes from http://snackcakesonline.com The shipping seems kind of high and you have to order a min. of 4 boxes. Good luck!
Bev Rose wrote:
Help! I am addicted to the new doublicious butterscotch krimpets, but I have two big problems. I live in Boston where no tastykakes are sold, but I do get to Pittsburgh where they are sold, but still can't find the new ones! Can I order them on line?
Christen

Temple, TX

#4 Jan 10, 2007
To buy Tastykakes goto Tastykake.com
Denise Worman

Greenfield, MA

#5 Feb 9, 2007
I am from the Phila area but now live in CT. and really miss being able to buy Tastykakes. They are so good and should be sold nationwide. I get them when I visit my family in PA.
gayla

AOL

#6 Mar 4, 2011
Tasty kakes here us...make then more available state wide!
gayla

AOL

#7 Mar 4, 2011
oops HEAR us not here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tasty Baking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tastykake may close Philadelphia plant (May '06) Mar '14 Jersey Girl 19
News a Operation Save Tastykakea (Jan '11) Jan '11 newb 2
News Pennsy offers $1M loan to troubled Tastykake maker (Jan '11) Jan '11 vigilante 3
News Tastykakes maker might need to sell (Jan '11) Jan '11 Best tasting in town 2
News Tasty Baking Co. Q2 2009 Earnings Call Transcript (Aug '09) Aug '09 kenafxpert 1
News Tembec asks U.S. to recognize recapitalization (Sep '08) Sep '08 poor view from here 1
News FOOD & BEVERAGE: Tastykake Low-Fat Raspberry-Fi... (Jun '08) Jun '08 KatyKake 1
More from around the web