CeCe And Rocky "Shake It Up" D-Signed...

CeCe And Rocky "Shake It Up" D-Signed Collection At Target

There are 21 comments on the Disney News and Disney Star News story from Jun 28, 2011, titled CeCe And Rocky "Shake It Up" D-Signed Collection At Target. In it, Disney News and Disney Star News reports that:

We love the D-Signed clothing collections at Target and we're betting we're going to fall head over heels for the newest line that resembles clothes straight off the backs of Disney characters CeCe and Rocky from " Shake It Up ." CeCe is played by actress Bella Thorne, while actress Zendaya Coleman plays Rocky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Disney News and Disney Star News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
emily

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2011
why dont they just make clothes that they have at home
emily

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Jul 4, 2011
i think on their website they should put the clothes that they were on the website and i think that zendaya likes bella
samantha

Norristown, PA

#3 Jul 9, 2011
when is the collection coming out? i am so so so so so so excited and i love their style!
nicole

Norristown, PA

#4 Jul 9, 2011
i love their style!!!
Yas

Placentia, CA

#5 Jul 20, 2011
I'm so excited I love CeCe's style!!!!
By the way it comes out August 1st.
brock

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Jul 22, 2011
zendaya is prettu
Shayla

Novi, MI

#7 Aug 4, 2011
Omg love it
Cecelia

Kennebunk, ME

#8 Aug 17, 2011
i really want to see alot of images from the rocky and cece clothesline that actually look like the clothes that they actually wear on the show!
bellla

Rochester, NY

#9 Sep 2, 2011
cece and rocky thankes for the clothes deer realy awesome for back to school clothes
o and oun more thing i love shake it up
bellla

Rochester, NY

#10 Sep 2, 2011
thanks you rock shake it up
bellla thorne

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 2, 2011
cece your the best dancer
Natly

El Monte, CA

#12 Nov 14, 2011
I like rocky and cece there both pretty i like shake it up
Jessica

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 5, 2011
Zendya has the cutest clothes and outfits that are really cute
Rocky

Mcallen, TX

#14 Dec 27, 2011
I just live as zendaya for 1 is the laugh sometimes as bella 2 but mostly zendaya I just want 2 meet her and have the same clothes as her OMG!!!!!
Cece

Douglasville, GA

#15 Feb 5, 2012
Cool
Rocky

Cliffside Park, NJ

#16 Oct 8, 2012
I thing rocky and Cece are pretty why are you only picking o e person lets pick both.
skylar

Terrebonne, OR

#17 Dec 16, 2012
i really like sake it up
symone

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Zendaya your my idol you and cece really no fashion and can really dance
symone

United States

#19 Jan 5, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Zendya has the cutest clothes and outfits that are really cute
true
beauty

Douglasville, GA

#20 Jan 6, 2013
I love rocky and feces style but rocky is my favorite I watch shake it up allllllllll the time !!!!!!!!!!
I want to be on the show but I am on crutches rocky and feces come visit me in douglasville ga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Target Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Viral Video: Parents shocked as South Bay Targe... (Oct '15) Oct '15 WalgreensCEO 1
News He's no longer Alex from Target (Feb '15) May '15 EvetsVX75 2
News Target Bouncing Back From Security Breach (Apr '15) Apr '15 Future Shop 1
News Business briefing: Target nears end of Canada s... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Future Shop 1
News Target backs out as tenant at Orlando airport s... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Woodlands Whole F... 1
News What Target is cooking up for its stores (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Target Canada's severance package is only sever... (Jan '15) Jan '15 liquidation-to-begin 1
More from around the web