My Tragic / Horrific Experience at a ...

My Tragic / Horrific Experience at a Baycare Healthcare Systems Hospital

Public Service Alert

Bradenton, FL

#1 May 8, 2011 ...
Fraudulent Behavior by Dr. Gregory Wayne Smith D.O. of Bay Area Emergency Physicians, Clearwater Fl., and allowed by Morton Plant Hospital operating under the false pretense that quality care awaits you. When in fact what I received by Dr. Gregory Wayne Smith D.O. of Bay Area Emergency Physicians was gross misdiagnosis , and to make matters worse ,doped me up with a medication for which there was absolutely no indication for in my case, and sent me home where he knew I lived alone ,ensuring that anyone I come into contact with will surely have no idea what is happening to me. The Nurse who assisted Dr. Gregory Wayne Smith D.O. of Bay Area Emergency Physicians was working with Cross Country Trav Corps ,a Nurse staffing company, hired by the Hospital. How are such classical stroke symptoms missed by a Nurse and Dr. with a patient who is a prime candidate for a stroke.
Baycare Health system President & CEO Mr. Stephen R. Mason request for a Quality report card, of care received at Baycare Hospitals , in my case Morton Plant Hospital.
My idea of how Medicine is supposed to be practiced, is with the understanding that the practitioner is well intended, to provide the best care possible to the patient, when he/she is unable to do so for whatever reason , a consultation with an associate physician is the accepted rule. When Dr. Gregory Wayne Smith D.O. Examined me , an elderly female with a long Hx of coronary disease and presenting with Classical Stroke Symptoms at Morton Plant Emergency Room ,he as a practitioner is held to a minimum standard to recognize these symptoms.
What are the possibilities I ask myself behind such actions, in my case , there are only two obvious possibilities.
1. The Doctor is so incompetent that he ought not be given the privilege of practicing medicine & harming an other unsuspecting patient.
2. The Doctor well understood the possibility of my symptoms , however in the name sake of monetary gain, working along with Morton Plant Hospital, sent me home, anyway.(Fraudulent behavior by Dr. Gregory Wayne Smith D.O. & Morton Plant Hospital , by not following the Florida Statue 458.320(F)7 , would lead me to suspect # 2 as the most likely option.
The least they could have done was not dope me up , and send me home, to really prevent there from being any possibility of having anyone figure out what was going on with me.
Please see my unbelievable video free, at you tube:nancystrokevictim
Nancy Benjamin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa General Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armed Robber Shot by Tampa Police Officer Dies (Oct '14) Oct '14 Harry 1
News Child suffers severe burns following New Year's... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Joey Bishop 1
News Deputies investigate Plant City home invasion, ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 collin 1
News Coral snake antivenin supply dwindles (Oct '13) Oct '13 Snake-antivenin r... 1
News Born Dependent on Opioids (Dec '12) May '13 glownshow 3
News Tampa Shooting Lands 4 in the Hospital, 2 Critical (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ken 1
News Pill mills' effects showing up in neonatal unit... (Mar '12) Apr '12 Rehab 5
More from around the web