USAF Plane To Fly On Ultra-Clean Fuel

Full story: Aero-News Network

In a world where the Air Force uses fully half of all the petroleum consumed by the US government, they are naturally interested in securing a steady supply of fly-juice. On Tuesday, a B-52 is scheduled to take ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
SYntroleum

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2006

When will this stuff be ready to mass produce so our vehicles can get it, use it, etc. What modifications will we need to perform on our vehicles. Let's do it soon HA HA HA OPEC!
Guenter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2006

SYntroleum wrote:
When will this stuff be ready to mass produce so our vehicles can get it, use it, etc. What modifications will we need to perform on our vehicles. Let's do it soon HA HA HA OPEC!
Very funny - planes run on Kerosine! Don't you know? Even Ethanol is not the way to go - 1/6 of all corn in the U.S. have been converted into ethanol to cover 3% of the overall needed fuel in the U.S.

Ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Syntroleum Discussions

Search the Syntroleum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Market Commentary on Syntroleum Corp (Jul '07) Jul '07 Jeff 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••