Obama takes shots at Perry, GOP debates

Obama takes shots at Perry, GOP debates

There are 182 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Sep 25, 2011, titled Obama takes shots at Perry, GOP debates. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

President Barack Obama is swiping at Texas Gov. Rick Perry, criticizing him as "a governor whose state is on fire, denying climate change." Obama also poked at the audience reactions at recent GOP presidential debates, singling out those who cheered at the prospect of someone dying because he didn't have health insurance - and those who booed a gay ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
NincomBOop

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Sep 25, 2011
Obama also told Afghan Pres to "clean up the corruption in government" Obama is on crack !!!

More fundraisers in 3 days than jobs created in 3 years.....Obama flies to Seattle.

Seven fundraisers in next three days, 30 secs with CBC angrily telling them to be patient while he wipes out more of their jobs because HE IS TRY9ING TO HELP THEM. Everyone knows the jobless rate is high among black americans compared to white americans because the unions (shovel ready jobs) FREEZE OUT BLACKS.

The CBC audience sits there and claps as he lectures to them to get out of their bedroom slippers (lol) and march with him. He doesn't do any marching, only campaigning. The only MARCHING HE'LL DO IS IF THE BLACK AMERICANS CARRY HIM IN A CARAVAN LIKE SLAVES TO DO HIS BIDDING.

He's the epitomy of the worst traits (not the best) in both worlds, white and black, GOP and DNC.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2011
The fact that yahoos made such asses of themselves at these debates and the wooden robotic candidates did not chastise the yahoos tells us what these candidates (and their supporters) are about.

Ashamed of my countrymen and those wannabe candidates who think they can lead our country.

Shame on them.
Hoo-else

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
The fact that yahoos made such asses of themselves at these debates and the wooden robotic candidates did not chastise the yahoos tells us what these candidates (and their supporters) are about.
Ashamed of my countrymen and those wannabe candidates who think they can lead our country.
Shame on them.
I get you. When all those protesters were outside Nancy Pelosi's residence demonstrating against then POTUS Bush, and in local city parks burning GWB in effigy, I wondered why she didn't condemn them. She called them patriots.

It does make one wonder about the state of civility, doesn't it?
Hoo-else

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Shame on them.
I get you. When all those anarchists were outside Nancy Pelosi's residence demonstrating and burning GWB in effigy, I wondered why she didn't condemn them. She called them patriots.

It does make one wonder about the state of civility, doesn't it?
Hoo-else

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2011
Let me be clear...the demonstrators were outside her house protesting the president, they were down the street at the local parks burning the president in effigy.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#8 Sep 25, 2011
Hoo-else wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, out politicians and leaders should be role models - whether they are Mrs. Pelosi or those wannabe candidates in the "weakest field".

The wannabe candidates were present, able and should have been ready to show courtesy, leadership and intelligence during the debates.

They did not.
Teach

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2011
If this is what the President feels passes for campaigning, he might want to redirect. This kind of rhetoric will only appeal to his ever shrinking base, most of whom didn't watch the debate and don't care to understand what the audience was booing at. Those people will vote for him no matter what.

Global warming? Again, his advisors ought to check recent polling. Poking fun at fires that burned peoples homes probably isn't a very good idea, either.

Wouldn't it be nice if the President had something uplifting and encouraging to say? Wouldn't it be nice if he didn't offend so many every time he opens his mouth?

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#10 Sep 26, 2011
I love it… President Obama is showing the American people what kind of despicable hate infested people these right-wingers are that so desperately want to take control of this country.

I love that President Obama pointed out these evil right-wing tea-bagging audiences response at the republicans debates towards Americans without health insurance [“Let them die”!], or towards a gay soldier serving in Iraq [the crowd booing him]. It is way past time to hold these evil, hate-filled idiots up into full view so that the country can see the kind of disgusting slime that exists just under the surface of the republican Party.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BillyAyres

La Habra, CA

#12 Sep 26, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I love it… President Obama is showing the American people what kind of despicable hate infested people these right-wingers are that so desperately want to take control of this country.
I love that President Obama pointed out these evil right-wing tea-bagging audiences response at the republicans debates towards Americans without health insurance [“Let them die”!], or towards a gay soldier serving in Iraq [the crowd booing him]. It is way past time to hold these evil, hate-filled idiots up into full view so that the country can see the kind of disgusting slime that exists just under the surface of the republican Party.
Hey Jullia Sweeny ! Send in the Pink Marines.out flank them.. and softhem up from the rear..You Butt-Pirate!
Stanford Pratt

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2011
oboobma is making a mistake doing this, perry is about the only one he could beat.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#15 Sep 26, 2011

Ah! President DOWNGRADE speaks!

Obama's so flowking stupid he attacked the Wrong Guy!

HERMAN CAIN WON in Florida!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#16 Sep 26, 2011
Stanford Pratt wrote:
oboobma is making a mistake doing this, perry is about the only one he could beat.

Obama is an Idiot. Let the moron keep bashing the wrong guy!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RE!

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#17 Sep 26, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, out politicians and leaders should be role models - whether they are Mrs. Pelosi or those wannabe candidates in the "weakest field".
The wannabe candidates were present, able and should have been ready to show courtesy, leadership and intelligence during the debates.
They did not.

Dumbass.
Politicians are NEVER to be considered role models unless you're raising a Lying, conniving, criminal.

America doesn't do Kings.

Pffffft!

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#18 Sep 26, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Shame on them.

LMAO!

Herman Cain WON with Dignity and YOU simply are the worst America has to offer.

Obama is a real piece of garbage too.

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#19 Sep 26, 2011
NincomBOop wrote:
Obama also told Afghan Pres to "clean up the corruption in government" Obama is on crack !!!
More fundraisers in 3 days than jobs created in 3 years.....Obama flies to Seattle.
Seven fundraisers in next three days, 30 secs with CBC angrily telling them to be patient while he wipes out more of their jobs because HE IS TRY9ING TO HELP THEM. Everyone knows the jobless rate is high among black americans compared to white americans because the unions (shovel ready jobs) FREEZE OUT BLACKS.

The CBC audience sits there and claps as he lectures to them to get out of their bedroom slippers (lol) and march with him. He doesn't do any marching, only campaigning. The only MARCHING HE'LL DO IS IF THE BLACK AMERICANS CARRY HIM IN A CARAVAN LIKE SLAVES TO DO HIS BIDDING.

He's the epitomy of the worst traits (not the best) in both worlds, white and black, GOP and DNC.

Your Last sentence really captures the Stench of Obama.

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#20 Sep 26, 2011

WHERE ARE THE JOBS Blobama?

Why don't you STFU and get your sorry arse to work instead of non-stop Fundraising, ripping us off and Lying through your rotten teeth!

You are a National Disgrace!

“Truth to Power!”

Raleigh, NC

#21 Sep 26, 2011

What kind of ass a hole Obama takes shots at people suffering through a wild fire tragedy?

Geesh!

Obama is A National Disgrace.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#22 Sep 26, 2011
Perry nothing but pandering bluster. Beaten by a pizza delivery guy.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Word has it, Perry loves peckeroni.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#23 Sep 26, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
What kind of ass a hole Obama takes shots at people suffering through a wild fire tragedy?
Geesh!
Obama is A National Disgrace.
What kind of ash hole is Cantor. Telling flood victims, they won't see any federal relief or Joplin tornado victims they won't see any unless there are dollar for dollar cuts. Cuts first, people second. The rewhiglican/bagger/birther way.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#24 Sep 26, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Shame on them.
Obama: GOP Would 'Cripple America'
AP
Obama takes aim at Republicans as he begins his three-day tour of the West Coast, blaming the GOP for 'constant pushback' against reform and saying GOP vision would 'cripple America.'

HAHAHAHA OBAMA HAS ALREADY CRIPPLED AMERICIA..........LIBS ALWAYS BLAME OTHERS FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Symantec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebate card balance (May '10) Nov '15 RECraig 31
Replacement for Ghost 15 (Jun '15) Jun '15 billysubs 1
rebates (May '15) May '15 disappointed cust... 1
Symantec Visa Rebate card (Nov '06) Apr '15 Darlene Thompson 184
News Free Download: Norton Antivirus 2013, Norton In... (Jun '12) Dec '14 jummon 8
Symantec failed to remove Sejo worm (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mahadevan 1
News Census, cyber, satellites and soccer (Jun '14) Jun '14 other poop 1
More from around the web