Who wants Ashley Miller cleaning at H...

Who wants Ashley Miller cleaning at Hazard, Sykes again!!

Posted in the Sykes Enterprises Forum

Concerned Employee

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2013
The place is disgusting at least with Ashley we were treating like people, even though she was a bit blunt and quit. Now we get treated like criminals!!! At least she keep the bathrooms clean enough were we didn't have to worry about catching something. I heard what happened. Greg waiting until Jennifer wasn't in the building and denieded her a vacation. I got from an inside source that she had an important doctors appointment to deal with a severe ailment and appointments to get her car fixed the week of June 10 -14th. SHe deserved her vacation. Grege nows shed get her work done by then and he treats her like a child with chores to do. I don't know who you of wants her back but this is a poll to get her back or get her unemployment.
Concerned Employee

Athens, OH

#2 Jul 10, 2013
And one more thing I've been putting comments in the comment box about how greg is treating Ashley and I believe Jennifer doesn't see them. I think Greg throws them away. If our comments aren't heard by the main boss who hears them? Greg thinks he's such a big man. He's nothing more than a ???? I leave you all to interpret my meaning.
dissatified agent

Athens, OH

#3 Jul 10, 2013
I would love to have you back Ashley. The bathroom's are smelling now. The seat are never clean like she clean, plus the tiles on the wall's are back yellow with piss and dust. When Ashley clean you could see your reflection on the walls. Please get her back fast......I'm speaking for entire staff at Skyes.
Skyes worker

Athens, OH

#4 Jul 10, 2013
I agree 100 % that we need to have Ashley back at work at Skyes....... You sure can tell that she is gone..... The building is smelling like piss again. The walls are dirty again. Please lets bet a record to get her back to work at Skyes. They surly did her wrong about her vacation. Lets get at least 3000 votes........Please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sykes Enterprises Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sykes Enterprises warns of 100 Colorado job cut... (Mar '10) Oct '12 jon 25
Need answers from current Sykes employees. (Jun '10) Oct '12 CLS Agent 4
Sykes former employee needing verification (Feb '10) Oct '12 Brian Jeppesen 7
News Sykes Call Center on Schedule in Fort Smith (Mar '11) Mar '12 said the spider 8
News Sykes Enterprises shrinking in Europe, Africa, ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 hmm 1
sykes in hazard (Apr '11) Apr '11 jams1170 2
News Bismarck call center to lay off 100 workers at ... (May '10) May '10 yesitwashorrible 1
More from around the web