You've got to be tough to love a Hummer.

Full story: KABC 36
They rumble in on treads called Super Swampers, wearing their hearts on their license plates. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john

Morganton, NC

#21 Oct 14, 2008
Sounds like everybody is jealous because they can't afford a Hummer?

“He went belly up!”

Since: Apr 08

Dont credit yourself so highly

#22 Oct 14, 2008
Army vehicals do not look good no matter how shiny the chrome or how yellow you paint them. I own a jeep and it don't look good either.

Yuk!

Just my opinion.

XD

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#23 Oct 14, 2008
I hate Hummers. They should learn the words like everyone else.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#24 Oct 14, 2008
john wrote:
Sounds like everybody is jealous because they can't afford a Hummer?
Afford it? I couldn't afford the GAS it takes..
Ramirez MD

Lakeland, FL

#25 Oct 24, 2008
could not agree more! I feel sorry for the neanderthals that drive Hummers, Is like having a sticker saying "I am stupid" glued to the forehead.
Cue

“Rack-em, Sit, Shut-up, Repeat”

Since: Feb 08

Your Gene POOL Needs Chlorine

#26 Oct 25, 2008
William Pena wrote:
The headline actually should read:
YOU'VE GOT TO BE STUPID TO LOVE A HUMMER.
This earth-killer is the ultimate poser vehicle on the road today. The H 2 has the chassis of a ghetto Chevy Tahoe and a body that looks like the original Hummer; so it's basically a Chevy Tahoe in disguise.
The H2 also of course is a major gas hog. With a gross vehicle weight rating over 8500 lbs, the US government does not require it to meet federal fuel efficiency regulations. Hummer isn't even required to publish its fuel economy (owners indicate that they get around a sorry 10 mpg for normal use). So while our brothers and sisters are off in the Middle East risking their lives to secure America's fossil fuel future, H2 drivers are pissing away our alleged "spoils of victory" during each trip to the grocery store and soccer field.
The H2 is a polluter. Based on G.M.'s optimistic claim that it gets13 mpg, an H2 will produce 3.4 metric tons of carbon emissions in a typical year, nearly double that of G.M.'s Chevrolet Malibu sedan.
The H2 is a death machine. You'd better hope that you don't collide with an H2 in your economy car. You can kiss your ass goodbye thanks to the H2's massive weight and raised bumpers. Too bad you couldn't afford an urban assault vehicle of your own. For a Hummer driver, visibility is extremely limited because of its height and those super-small windows. Just a few months ago, a woman driving a Hummer in El Paso ran over her nephew in his driveway -- she simply couldn't see him.
The H2 is a tax loophole. Under current tax laws, business owners can deduct nearly half the cost of their H2s. If you are in the highest tax bracket, that's a tax savings of nearly $10,000! The government rewards you more savings for buying an H2 than you'd get for buying a hybrid vehicle.
So, Hummers suck almost as much as their dumbazz owners.
Dead on

You also must be a predisposed let me impress my neighbor and additionaly a myself self absorbed idiotic moron with a wife that supports credit card malfeaseance and a 30 yr reverse mortgage.

<-- living in a park -- the library opened early todau.

Since: May 08

Edmonton, Canada

#27 Oct 26, 2008
William Pena wrote:
The headline actually should read:
YOU'VE GOT TO BE STUPID TO LOVE A HUMMER.
This earth-killer is the ultimate poser vehicle on the road today. The H 2 has the chassis of a ghetto Chevy Tahoe and a body that looks like the original Hummer; so it's basically a Chevy Tahoe in disguise.
The H2 also of course is a major gas hog. With a gross vehicle weight rating over 8500 lbs, the US government does not require it to meet federal fuel efficiency regulations. Hummer isn't even required to publish its fuel economy (owners indicate that they get around a sorry 10 mpg for normal use). So while our brothers and sisters are off in the Middle East risking their lives to secure America's fossil fuel future, H2 drivers are pissing away our alleged "spoils of victory" during each trip to the grocery store and soccer field.
The H2 is a polluter. Based on G.M.'s optimistic claim that it gets13 mpg, an H2 will produce 3.4 metric tons of carbon emissions in a typical year, nearly double that of G.M.'s Chevrolet Malibu sedan.
The H2 is a death machine. You'd better hope that you don't collide with an H2 in your economy car. You can kiss your ass goodbye thanks to the H2's massive weight and raised bumpers. Too bad you couldn't afford an urban assault vehicle of your own. For a Hummer driver, visibility is extremely limited because of its height and those super-small windows. Just a few months ago, a woman driving a Hummer in El Paso ran over her nephew in his driveway -- she simply couldn't see him.
The H2 is a tax loophole. Under current tax laws, business owners can deduct nearly half the cost of their H2s. If you are in the highest tax bracket, that's a tax savings of nearly $10,000! The government rewards you more savings for buying an H2 than you'd get for buying a hybrid vehicle.
So, Hummers suck almost as much as their dumbazz owners.
Most people I have seen that get out of a Hummer, are puny, female or male.

And at first I thought they were talking about a "hummer"!!!!!
lol

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Oct 26, 2008
Harley-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people I have seen that get out of a Hummer, are puny, female or male.
And at first I thought they were talking about a "hummer"!!!!!
God you are so retarded aren't you??????

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Plum, Purplonia

#29 Oct 26, 2008
Vee wrote:
I hate Hummers. They should learn the words like everyone else.
Supposedly, a lot of guys, gay and straight, like hummers if they are done right.

Edmonton, Canada

#30 Oct 27, 2008
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly, a lot of guys, gay and straight, like hummers if they are done right.
Supposedly!!!

Plum, Purplonia

#31 Oct 27, 2008
Harley-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly!!!
How have you been?

Edmonton, Canada

#32 Oct 28, 2008
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
How have you been?
I am fine. And you? Hope all is well!

Plum, Purplonia

#33 Oct 28, 2008
Harley-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fine. And you? Hope all is well!
It was a rather pleasant afternoon. Attended Toastmasters then had a meal in town. I was not really prepared to give a speech, but it was my turn, so I used a standby speech. Don't get credit for it, but at least it helped fill the meeting.
Jayne

Chesterton, IN

#34 Oct 28, 2008
Had a Dr. that was under 5' tall. He has had 3 so far and I get a kick out of him climbing into that thing.
Jayne

Chesterton, IN

#35 Oct 28, 2008
Semper Fi wrote:
<quoted text>
After 9/11 Bush could have gotten the country to pull together and make shared sacrifices like we did during WWII.
At a minimum he should have steered us toward lessening our dependance on Middle Eastern oil.
Instead he chose to have the IRS give away Hummers to people who didn't need them.
Elect Sarah!!! A moose in every pot!!!!
Jayne

Chesterton, IN

#36 Oct 28, 2008
Donald Duck gets a hummer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunoco Logistics Partners LP Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunoco Retail Sale Speculation Grows (May '12) May '12 Barbara Harris 1
Sunoco, Officials Huddle On Refinery Use (Feb '12) Apr '12 moradiego 3
Sunoco, Pa. officials clash over Marcus Hook re... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Stier 1
Sunoco, ConocoPhillips refinery closings presen... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dwight Baker 1
Congress approves shale-gas tankers for Sunoco ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Dwight Baker 1
Philly-area refinery closures would be severe hit (Oct '11) Oct '11 Dwight Baker 1
Sunoco's Radical Reformation (Sep '11) Sep '11 Joe 1
More from around the web