Next Last
hmbear

Aurora, IL

#83 May 4, 2011
why can they not make it easy to redem your safty rewards points
evelyn dunham

Canada

#84 May 30, 2011
we work very hard for safeway ,do our best at customer service get our 5 consecutive shops get our world class service app for 50 dollars that u have to use on a gift card.... then i called the 18778682008 ,all three options it gives you line 1 goodbye...line2 goodbye...line 3 goodbye...very frustrating.If the phone #doesnt work dont put it on the app .not good safeway i as an employee ...not happy9166
boo

Canada

#85 May 30, 2011
hmbear wrote:
why can they not make it easy to redem your safty rewards points
i agree
Mamastein

Longview, WA

#86 Jun 6, 2011
Does anyone know if there is a way to track the cards you have received ? My 3 yr old granddaughter has taken my wallet somewhere or lost it. My Safeway gift cards were in it. They were un-used. There has to be a record of the cards that were issued for income tax purposes. If anyone has any information or ideas, please reply.
gmiller

Fort Collins, CO

#87 Jun 7, 2011
I'm unable to sign in, it won't take my eid or pw.
love my job

Calgary, Canada

#88 Aug 8, 2011
Safeway sucks balls wrote:
Safeway is a bunch of mormon nazis!!!! Its true i worked for them
if you think its that bad find something else your probably bringing someone down with your wonderful attitude
Ruben

Riverside, CA

#89 Aug 17, 2011
Go to WWW.yourpointscenter.com/safeway just like current employee says its a snap I ordered the vons card so that I can redeem for visa cards and not be tied down. Have fun
Ruben

Riverside, CA

#90 Aug 17, 2011
Mamastein wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to track the cards you have received ? My 3 yr old granddaughter has taken my wallet somewhere or lost it. My Safeway gift cards were in it. They were un-used. There has to be a record of the cards that were issued for income tax purposes. If anyone has any information or ideas, please reply.
Oh nooo I hope your found your wallet. I thought I had lost an unused card and was told that there is no way to track them.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#91 Aug 29, 2011
How much points do I have
?
Gavin

Pleasanton, CA

#92 Sep 11, 2011
This system is awful, sure it opens you up to more variety but what good is variety when you don't receive your points for up to 3 weeks!!!!!! ridiculous.. This is our money... we earned it so why do we have to wait? there are hundreds of sites where you can print off coupons, why cant we do this for our points.

Crazy
eric abrahamsen

Lakeside, CA

#93 Oct 2, 2011
www.yourpointscenter.com/safeway
go to login
user name is your employee ID
your password is the same as HR Direct
easy peasy
Ryan C

United States

#94 Nov 22, 2011
Do the cards come already activated? Tossed envelope and cards dont work.
Safeway employee

Lethbridge, Canada

#95 Dec 14, 2011
I just redeemed my points a week ago was wondering how long they take to come in the mail? i hope to get them before Christmas
john

Richmond, CA

#96 Jan 9, 2012
what is the f****** web site for the bravo awards
sandy

Glen Ellyn, IL

#97 Feb 1, 2012
I got W-2 form in mail and I called Safeway and they said I won Bravo Awards gift cards and I cant get on site. anyone else having this problem?
gisela gilabert

Ashburn, VA

#98 May 3, 2012
I want to know how many points I have
MLP

Edison, NJ

#99 May 17, 2012
If you have bravo points the site is great, lot's of gift cards to choose from.
www.yourpointscenter.com/safeway
Baker

Prescott Valley, AZ

#100 Apr 7, 2013
bravo service desk 1-877-868-2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) Aug 23 JMikeTay 92
Tiny gold-brown bugs in Morton Salt (Sep '07) Aug '14 yep 39
Bugs in Kosher Salt Jul '14 Cindy H 1
Sobeys to close underperforming stores, cut job... Jun '14 Funk 1
New : Why you hate Safeway Update Jun '14 Retail Misfit 1
Altria Group: An Attractive Investment Apr '14 Chuckles 1
I'm bringing Slaveway Back (Sep '09) Mar '14 Chillaxn 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••