Next Last
melissa

Chula Vista, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Bravo Awards Questions & Answers
melissa

Chula Vista, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2008
I recently recieved 50 points for 5 consecutive 100% shops & I redeemed my points for amazon.com (online). I noticed that they dont offer an instant code for online sites & it still takes 3-4 wk.s for delivery before you can use the card.:0(
choh-ying geddes

AOL

#3 Apr 4, 2008
award points
Safeway worker

Reno, NV

#4 Apr 8, 2008
I received a Bravo award too. Did you ever get your amazon gift card? I was trying to find my award paper and can't find it. Can you reply with the web site.

Thanks
[email protected]
Rob

Colton, CA

#5 May 13, 2008
haha

ive been waiting for 3 months for my JcPenny's card.
I NEED SOCKS!!!
Vons employee

South Pasadena, CA

#6 Jun 9, 2008
I've been waiting for 1 month for my Sears card,(which I plan to use at Osh). They keep telling me the card is on backorder, how can that be?? I think it's all a scam!!
safeway employee

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Jun 22, 2008
I have been waiting for 1 month also for my gift card. Getting ahold of a "live" person on the phone is virtually impossible.
Cassandra s

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2008
I cant figure out how to collect my bravo award online.
Caleb

Gadsden, AL

#9 Jul 21, 2008
Whats the link to the Bravo Awards site?
Miranda

Bonners Ferry, ID

#10 Jul 28, 2008
this is crazy- its been almost 4 months for me, and i still havnt recieved my Amazon gift card!!
LANA

Arlington, VA

#11 Aug 12, 2008
what is the link to bravo awards site
Safeway for 25 years

Goldvein, VA

#12 Aug 17, 2008
I redeemed my points ASAP on Amazon. First day I tried it was "sold out" and I had no problem calling customer service. I tried again next day or so and immediately ordered a Flip video on Amazon with my reward "dollars." Very easy and no scam. It's not a bad system if you can figure it out...
CHEE427

Camas, WA

#13 Aug 23, 2008
WHERE THE HELLLLL DO I FIND THE BRAVO SIGHT!!!! I NEED mY POINNNTS!!!! ;p
XSafewayManager

Regina, Canada

#14 Sep 25, 2008
Helen

Anchorage, AK

#15 Jan 18, 2009
I emailed in my my 2nd 50 points certificate bravo award that I recieved from Carrs/Safeway in Anchorage, Ak probably last spring and I have not recieved anything yet.

I mailed in my first 50 point bravo award cert and recieved that one. I informed the manager and was told that i had to look it up, but where do you find that? They should have recieved the email since you have a choice by mail and email.
Alice

Wiseton, Canada

#16 Feb 7, 2009
I have lost the envelope my store manager gave me for my Bravo Awards with all the info. Is there a
actual person i can talk to... or even an email adress ???? Having no luck. My store manager had absolutely no advise !!!! HELP
gabby

Indio, CA

#17 Mar 4, 2009
how do you redeem you bravo award if you just want cash??
jerri sauer wenatchee

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2009
does anyone have the # for customer service on the bravo cards?. ordered mine back in aug 08 and still waiting
louie ortiz

Los Olivos, CA

#19 Mar 26, 2009
this is a total scam
louie ortiz

Los Olivos, CA

#20 Mar 26, 2009
its a scam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) May 16 Alaskaaa 136
Dotcom? As a personal shopper Jan '17 domnic 1
Bothell WA Safeway #535 employees are quitting ... (Jul '16) Dec '16 Christina 2
Safeway Executive Thiefs (Feb '14) Oct '16 Getmeout 6
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
Conflict of interest (Aug '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
News Safeway closing 9 stores in metro Denver (May '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
More from around the web