Tom Thumb lowers prices in effort to ...

Tom Thumb lowers prices in effort to stay competitive

There are 1 comment on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Tom Thumb lowers prices in effort to stay competitive. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Extra hands were summoned Tuesday to affix bright yellow price tags on shelves to advertise new "everyday" savings on thousands of items at a Tom Thumb supermarket in southwest Fort Worth, while two outside contractors hung large yellow signs from the ceiling to emphasize the discounts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

marley

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2009
I love shopping at Tom Thumb the stores are always clean, the employees are always very helpful, you never have to wait in long lines... I have shopped at Albertson's in the past and their prices are way too high and you do not get much for your money.
At least you get great customer service at Tom Thumb. Great move!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) 22 hr sdfsdf 139
Long libes Aug '17 J dz 1
Safeway vs Kroger Jun '17 Kingstoopids 1
Dotcom? As a personal shopper (Jan '17) Jan '17 domnic 1
Bothell WA Safeway #535 employees are quitting ... (Jul '16) Dec '16 Christina 2
Safeway Executive Thiefs (Feb '14) Oct '16 Getmeout 6
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
More from around the web