Safeway makes big splash in nation's ...

Safeway makes big splash in nation's capital

There are 2 comments on the Residential Real Estate story from Sep 13, 2008, titled Safeway makes big splash in nation's capital. In it, Residential Real Estate reports that:

Safeway Inc. was set to open its first new store in Washington, D.C., in more than a decade Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Residential Real Estate.

the riddler

AOL

#1 Sep 13, 2008
wow safeway must be pocketing a ton of charity money to open another store. hey if u clowns at safeway are reading this i wonder what the irs is going to say. i plan on having safeway ceo steve burd arrested with the rest his garbage board.
money maker

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 8, 2009
the riddler wrote:
wow safeway must be pocketing a ton of charity money to open another store. hey if u clowns at safeway are reading this i wonder what the irs is going to say. i plan on having safeway ceo steve burd arrested with the res t his garbage board.
I nkow what you mean. Were here in PHX. AND WERE LET GO LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) Nov 21 Dood 129
Safeway Executive Thiefs (Feb '14) Oct '16 Getmeout 6
Bothell WA Safeway #535 employees are quitting ... Jul '16 mallory king 1
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
Conflict of interest (Aug '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
News Safeway closing 9 stores in metro Denver (May '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
Bugs in Kosher Salt (Jul '14) May '16 David 2
More from around the web