New grocery workers forum

New grocery workers forum

Posted in the Safeway Forum

Grey Rider

Pittsburg, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2009
Some of you might have noticed that the groceryworkers.org website has disappeared.

We lost the domain but we are now using our backup domain http://www.groceryworkers.net/ and it is up and running.

The site is directed mostly toward UFCW California retail workers but we think it is good for all.

We have a workers rights site in the works as well that will help all union and non union retail clerks navigate through our working world.
Seth from NJ

Berlin, NJ

#2 Mar 11, 2010
Hello. I am hoping you might be able to provide some information on professional retail / supermarket worker forums or message boards where I can ask questions of fellow retail workers. I am NOT looking for the "I hate my job at..." type boards where employees just complain about things, but actual profession discussion boards.

Thanks very much, you can email any helpful information to wec.seth at gmail dot com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) Apr 12 Derek 135
Dotcom? As a personal shopper Jan '17 domnic 1
Bothell WA Safeway #535 employees are quitting ... (Jul '16) Dec '16 Christina 2
Safeway Executive Thiefs (Feb '14) Oct '16 Getmeout 6
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
Conflict of interest (Aug '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
News Safeway closing 9 stores in metro Denver (May '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
More from around the web