Dominick's offering 10 cents off gall...

Dominick's offering 10 cents off gallon of gas with store card

There are 23 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Dominick's offering 10 cents off gallon of gas with store card. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Safeway Inc. program that gives customers gasoline credits for grocery purchases has come to the Chicago area this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amy

Lake Zurich, IL

#21 Oct 23, 2008
Streamwood wrote:
The Aldi's here was disgustingly filthy on each of the three visits I made there to shop for sale items. Early this summer they had grapes on sale and virtually every package contained some amount of rotten, moldy grapes. Not a pleasant shopping experience!
Really? That's awful! I really like the Aldi by me, maybe it's just a fluke? If you have another one close to you I would give it another try. The produce seems OK at the one by me, but I prefer fruit markets, which I am fortunate to have several nearby. I like Aldi for staples like sugar, flour, eggs, milk, oil etc.

Since: Oct 07

Chicago, IL

#22 Oct 23, 2008
MDC wrote:
The Dominicks gas station price is 10 cents more than the price of gas across the street. Who are they kidding?
The Dominick's in Oswego is usually the same price as the BP across the street.
Been There

Chicago, IL

#23 Oct 23, 2008
No to Dominicks! Too Expensive. Most stations if you purchase a car wash, and some if you pay with cash, you will get a discount on the gas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) Sun ledetj 138
Long libes Aug '17 J dz 1
Safeway vs Kroger Jun '17 Kingstoopids 1
Dotcom? As a personal shopper (Jan '17) Jan '17 domnic 1
Bothell WA Safeway #535 employees are quitting ... (Jul '16) Dec '16 Christina 2
Safeway Executive Thiefs (Feb '14) Oct '16 Getmeout 6
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
More from around the web