Hawaii grocers dip toes into Web 2.0 ...

Hawaii grocers dip toes into Web 2.0 - Features

There are 1 comment on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Hawaii grocers dip toes into Web 2.0 - Features. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

This commonality of purpose, however, has created a robust and useful Web site that is probably the best we've seen, offering full interactivity and features.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

PPBME

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 15, 2009
Foodland's site allows you to select a store location, and will then tell you exactly what products (brand, weight or size, and description) that location stocks. Their browse mode makes it easy to find what you want, by starting at broad categories, and working your way down through subcatagories.

You can save the products you want to a shopping list. The shopping list is useful if you are doing the shopping. It is less useful if you delegate the shopping to a family member, as the list does not record the details such as size. Some products are stocked in different sizes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) Jul 25 trooooooolllin 125
Bothell WA Safeway #535 employees are quitting ... Jul 21 mallory king 1
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul 5 Mugs mahone 2
Conflict of interest (Aug '15) Jul 4 Leigho 4
News Safeway closing 9 stores in metro Denver (May '15) Jul 4 Leigho 4
Safeway Executive Thiefs (Feb '14) Jul 4 Leigho 5
Bugs in Kosher Salt (Jul '14) May '16 David 2
More from around the web