Safeway Puts Private Label At Center ...

Safeway Puts Private Label At Center Of Lifestyle Plans

There are 1 comment on the Private Label Buyer story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Safeway Puts Private Label At Center Of Lifestyle Plans. In it, Private Label Buyer reports that:

Speaking at its annual investors conference last week, Safeway executives laid out their plans for 2013 that focus heavily on lifestyle changes to store and an emphasis on health and wellness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Private Label Buyer.

lvh44leo

Veneta, OR

#1 Mar 13, 2013
I think Safeway is doing very good with the new ideas they are bringing to their stores for customer loyality. Now Safeway should promote loyality programs and Smart Phone Aps for the students at Universities where Safeway has stores nearby and advertize Safeway Is Here For You.Students are Savvy shoppers and will show their loyality too. Safeway should never stop their weekly Newspaper ads,as customers of all ages look forward to these ads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) Apr 12 Derek 135
Dotcom? As a personal shopper Jan '17 domnic 1
Bothell WA Safeway #535 employees are quitting ... (Jul '16) Dec '16 Christina 2
Safeway Executive Thiefs (Feb '14) Oct '16 Getmeout 6
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
Conflict of interest (Aug '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
News Safeway closing 9 stores in metro Denver (May '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
More from around the web