Greg

Kailua, HI

#1 Oct 24, 2011
I purchased 4 - 3 lbs of frozen chicken tenders at your Kapahulu store. At work I discovered that it had lots of freezer burns on it and it looked old about 6-10 mounts old. I didn't want to take a chance and cook it and eating it. So I had to go off of my low fat diet and buy some ting fating at a dinner ( cost of $17.56), that's about the cost of a 6 lbs bag at Costco which last me 5 days. About three weeks ago I returned my dog food I purchased there also it had a self life date on it and it was 6 mounts expired. I always thought SAFTWAY stood for FRESHNESS! Returned all the above with my safeway club card I won't return for a year in that time I'll do a walk through to check for freshness and decide then if I will returning to shop there again.
Safeway is getting to be well known in my naborhood to sell items on sale because it getting old and they want to get rid of it as soon as possibly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) Nov '14 kttydancer 95
Not enough cashiers Nov '14 Bruce Lee 1
Tiny gold-brown bugs in Morton Salt (Sep '07) Aug '14 yep 39
Bugs in Kosher Salt (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cindy H 1
Sobeys to close underperforming stores, cut job... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Funk 1
New : Why you hate Safeway Update (Jun '14) Jun '14 Retail Misfit 1
Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Apr '14 Chuckles 1
More from around the web