Guest Column: People with disabilities remain an underutilized resource

There are 1 comment on the Mar 27, 2010, HometownAnnapolis story titled Guest Column: People with disabilities remain an underutilized resource. In it, HometownAnnapolis reports that:

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the landmark Americans with Disabilities Act that gave millions of previously forgotten citizens the legal right to more fully participate in American life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HometownAnnapolis.

the riddler

AOL

#1 Mar 27, 2010
this article written by this safeway clown is so full of it. another article to make safeway look like they care. they will hire handicapped and disabled people but they won't move them up in the company. one of my good friends is disabled but is willing to move up. the management keeps giving him excuses and i am sure they do it to other people to. they like to show that they hired them for a tax write off or some other purpose. steve burd needs to meet me for a few minutes so i can tell him what i think of him and his company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) Fri Speedworker 100
Tiny gold-brown bugs in Morton Salt (Sep '07) Mar '15 Dee 40
Safeway New Employee Feb '15 michaelvu12 1
Not enough cashiers Nov '14 Bruce Lee 1
Bugs in Kosher Salt (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cindy H 1
News Sobeys to close underperforming stores, cut job... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Funk 1
New : Why you hate Safeway Update (Jun '14) Jun '14 Retail Misfit 1
More from around the web