Jeff Metzger Taking Stock: Giant Defy...

Jeff Metzger Taking Stock: Giant Defying Declining Industry ID ...

There are 1 comment on the Food World story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Jeff Metzger Taking Stock: Giant Defying Declining Industry ID .... In it, Food World reports that:

Who da thunk it? Eighteen months ago, Giant/Landover was announcing yet another negative sales and earnings quarter, a continuation of a nightmarish run that began shortly after Ahold acquired the once great chain in 1998.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Food World.

Since: May 07

Stockbridge Mass

#1 Aug 8, 2009
This guy is a joke,he only writes nice things about you if you pay him enough in ads!He's been taking shots at Giant /Landover since Izzy died.The former owner of Giant couldn't stand his ass,the man knows nothing and only repeats what is told to him.
Carl Schlickler is another do nothing guy he has ridden in on the coat tailes of Jose Alveraz who is really the one who turned Giant around.
How many real everyday associates really were at a golf outing?Schlickler is in bed with Marc Smith and the bozo's from C&S and will ruin Giant if it doesn't watch out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safeway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Safeway. (Feb '10) 51 min Jen 127
Bothell WA Safeway #535 employees are quitting ... Jul '16 mallory king 1
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
Conflict of interest (Aug '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
News Safeway closing 9 stores in metro Denver (May '15) Jul '16 Leigho 4
Safeway Executive Thiefs (Feb '14) Jul '16 Leigho 5
Bugs in Kosher Salt (Jul '14) May '16 David 2
More from around the web