Swift Transportation: Swift Transport...

Swift Transportation: Swift Transportation's 'Dedication' Rewar...

There are 8 comments on the Market Wire story from May 22, 2008, titled Swift Transportation: Swift Transportation's 'Dedication' Rewar.... In it, Market Wire reports that:

Swift Transportation Co., Inc., a leader in dedicated transportation solutions and the Nation's largest truckload provider, has recently received major performance based awards from two key dedicated customers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Market Wire.

Trucker

Brea, CA

#1 May 23, 2008
Swift is clearly the best!
wrongway440

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 May 23, 2008
swift is not the best thay are cut throat.any compy that brings in mexion to run for them and cut the rates down is wrong real wrong
unknown

Salmon Arm, Canada

#3 May 23, 2008
No kidding, Swift has been noted as the locus of the Transportation World for years, second only to CH Robinson.
Troll Troll Troll Ur Boat

AOL

#4 May 23, 2008
If Swift is that bad, one wonders if they are on the Bush payroll?
Willie Ruffin

Lansing, MI

#5 Jul 23, 2008
We do some stupid things but.
This guy cdla driver is telling the truth about Swift and me.
I was put up to it by both driver managers and fleet managers in S. Carolina and in Indiana.
They were after revenge for him writing a complaint about his road instructor Todd for allowing two students to pass and get a CDL. One of those students was on anti-psycotics and the other could not read or speak english. The one who could not read or speak english caused an accident by running another driver of the road putting his rig in the ditch on an on ramp during his practice run for his road test. I don't think those guys should be drivers either. But I was between a rock and a hard place and I wanted to get back to driving or I was going to loose my truck and I just got it.
I had about 80,000 on her since I went Owner op for Swift. I just coud not loose it or my 11 acres and trailer I just bought.
I hope this helps.
Willie Ruffin
Swift driver
Swift driver code RUWIL1

See "J.B. Hunt 2nd-quarter profit falls, beats Street" and "KenWorth T800" on trucking forum.

"An E-mail Has Been Sent To DriverFACTS
Thank you Bengt Thulin. An email has been sent to the Process Improvement Department.
First Name: Bengt
Last Name: Thulin
Company: Driver Facts Inc.
Subject: Suggestions
User Id:
Email:
Phone:
Related to SSN:
Message: I produced documentation from Swift, FMCSA & Indiana Workers Compensation Board that I faxed to Driver Facts Inc. Driver Services with proof of ID (driver license, SS card). Even if Swift continues to LIE you know the truth & if Driver Facts Inc. Driver Services does not correct the false information they have published I will File suit against them as well for slander and liable. Driver Facts Inc. Driver Employment Verification Service 5761 E. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, CA "
Willie Ruffin

Lansing, MI

#6 Jul 23, 2008
Come on lets here the truth about Swift.
You know it. Now tell it and put Swift in their place.

Since: Jul 08

Lansing, MI

#7 Jul 23, 2008
Read my posts in the Truckers Forum "Memphis driving school raided by federal, state agencies"
and find out why Swift Transportation Inc. Schools, Terminals and Offices are being RAIDED.

READ.
cdla driver

Lansing, MI

#8 Jul 29, 2008
Swift Transportation Inc. owns the following;

1. 60% of Werner Trucking (thats why you see them pulling trailers owned by Swift and another company they bought that was based in Memphis Tn.
Also Jerry Moyes put that 60% of Werner Trucking in his wifes name.

2. 100% of Laidlaw

3. 100% of Greyhound (and its new parent corperation that is now based in Great Brittian)

4. 100% of the largest trucking company in Mexico

They tought us this in class at the Swift Driving Academy in Millington and as that I am suing them I have gone to great lengths to verify this.

I will own all of that next.
Then I will break it all up into little peices and sell off the peices.

Notice to Swift Transportation Inc.
220 S 75th Ave.
Pheonix, Az. 85043
&
Driver Facts / Driver Services Inc.
5761 E. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, CA 92807

If any of you care about keeping what you have then you had better correct the LIES that you and Swift are telling about me on your site or I will without care take everything you have from you all. I am the person who turned in Swift to the USDOT and FMCSA in part for giving CDL's to people who did not deserve one according to Federal and State Law. One of the guys that I personally witnessed getting a CDL was an ex Marine thrown out of the Marines for being a fruit loop who was at the time on Anti- Psychotic Drugs at the Swift school in Millington TN. Another guy was from some African Country (not a US Citizen) and he could not hardly speak or read any English at all and he caused an accident by running another driver off the road on the on ramp to the highway on his practice run for his driving test putting that drivers rig in ditch and shoulder of the ramp. This according to TN. State Law is supposed to be an automatic one-year suspension of his CDL Permit to learn how to drive. Swift driving school employees made sure he passed and got his CDL because he paid CASH for his school and did not get a student loan. Also according to Federal and State Law all holders of a CDL must be able to speak and read English fluently. Both these to guys were assigned to my motel room and assigned to my four-man student-driving group. I wrote a complaint to the company (Swift) about this while I was in my third week of school (class 574 June of 2007) and that is when Swift and its employees chose to deliberately assign me to a truck after I graduated that they new was infested with Wood Ticks without telling me that said truck was infested. This truck and driver that I was assigned to drive with were told about to us all in class one day and come to think about it after I filed said complaint. But they did not say in class that day who the driver was or what the truck number was. The Swift Schools in Millington Tn. and Memphis TN. along with Swifts Terminal and East Coast headquarter Offices in Memphis were RAIDED by Homeland Security, Secret Service, FBI and other various State of TN. Law Enforcement agencies because of information I turned over to them about Swift Transportation Inc. and their ILLEGAL practices and operations. Correct the LIES told by Swift Transportation Inc. on your site immediately or suffer the consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swift Transportation Co Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Transportation fires more truck drivers f... (Sep '09) Mar '15 what about OOIDA 182
swift drivers beware (May '10) Feb '15 Anonymous 36
News Swift Hit With Class Action Lawsuit Over Indepe... (Mar '10) Feb '14 terry 77
News Lakeville man at center of latest alleged Ponzi... (May '10) Oct '13 keeper 2
News Shortage of truck drivers leads to increase in ... (Jul '13) Sep '13 jessicarobin 2
News Teamsters seeking to organize port truckers (Mar '09) May '13 mudflap 72
News Questar to Build CNG Facility in Houston for Sw... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Wild bill 1
More from around the web