Driver Fights To Get Trucker's License Back

Oct 17, 2009 Full story: WSMV-TV 4 News

A Portland man is one of thousands of truck drivers across the country to lose his license because of an issue between a third-party skills tester and the state of Tennessee.

Full Story
Funny

Lakewood, CA

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Third party SKILLS TESTER? Now WHY would anyone who already has a license want to use 3rd paty morons who only sit behind a computer all day decideing who passes and who fails based upon the criteria they have???
Wild Card

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2010
Do away with 90% of interstate trucking, bring back rail transit in a MEANINGFUL way, treat truckers with the respect as to allow a normal life; home every night, local routes and a decent wage. Like all other new wave American business, the trucking industry has discovered the power of legislative power in the wal-martization of their industry. EVERYONE loses except Wall st. free money grubbers and the business owners. I'll pay more for American made and transported goods. The economy would rebound as it did post WWII as a global economy helps NO ONE except the top 1% of money hoarding Wall St. drones.

I mean these people have funded "studies" where chaos math and fuzzy logic have "proven" semi trucks are safer than cars. Trust them? I don't think so.
Agree with Wild Card

Lakewood, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Why? gee Wild Card,*THEY* just may take offense to sensable logic like that.
Rocky

Fairport, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2010
It's WAAALLL STRREEET thats sticking it to us. RIGHT !
If you don't want to drive a truck learn how to do something else. Maybe the "God's personal advisor"
position is available. If you don't like Wal-Mart shop some where else and teach them a lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swift Transportation Co Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swift drivers beware (May '10) Sep 7 SwiftieSadness 31
Swift Hit With Class Action Lawsuit Over Indepe... (Mar '10) Feb '14 terry 77
Lakeville man at center of latest alleged Ponzi... (May '10) Oct '13 keeper 2
Shortage of truck drivers leads to increase in ... (Jul '13) Sep '13 jessicarobin 2
Teamsters seeking to organize port truckers (Mar '09) May '13 mudflap 72
Swift Transportation fires more truck drivers f... (Sep '09) Feb '13 florela 180
Questar to Build CNG Facility in Houston for Sw... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Wild bill 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Swift Transportation Co People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••