swift rehiring
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Chino Hills, CA

#42 Oct 20, 2009
kilgoredaddy wrote:
<quoted text> i am just geeting out of orientation and waiting fi
or my driver code,and mt truck ,out of the dallas term. but i found out today they are droping the pay by .2 cents so that willput me at .37 insted of .39 like i was told ,but thats fine with me
Uh.... yup that's fine with me!!! drop my pay. Just happy to be working .....right?

Tucson, AZ

#43 Jan 30, 2010
Mabey Swift would have miles for its drivers if it didn't hand them out to thieves like Doug Prall ( DSW Tucson ) I have never seen such a thief and run down company in my life. They don't fix their trucks, you go out in a broken truck with a part that some unskilled labored took off another junk truck and put it on yours. THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE LOSING YOUR MILES TO.fEEL FREE TO THANK DSW THEIR DRIVERS GET PAID ALOT LESS CHEAPER THAN YOU ! YOU SIT WHILE SWIFTS O/OPS GET YOUR MILES
Paul ex employee

Schererville, IN

#44 May 13, 2011
what a joke of a company. they transferred a new manager for their Gary, Indiana facility and he turned out to be a drunk. Ron Walker was arrested for a DUI and did not show up for his court appointed alchohol program therefore he was in contempt of court and a warrant was issued for his arrest. So then Swift transferred him to work in Idaho or somewhere out there. Warrant is STILL open!! What a joke....and he would send messages to drivers to drive safely....HYPOCRISY in the making! The man could not function properly and do his job and he never answered phone calls. it was insane.
another thing is that they do not pay their drivers actual mileage...they use their mileage and therefore O/O are cheated out of a lot of money. I would work anywhere but swift.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swift Transportation Co Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Chamber Honors Jerry Moyes With Inaugur... (Aug '07) Jul '15 peewee 28
News Swift Transportation fires more truck drivers f... (Sep '09) Mar '15 what about OOIDA 182
swift drivers beware (May '10) Feb '15 Anonymous 36
News Swift Hit With Class Action Lawsuit Over Indepe... (Mar '10) Feb '14 terry 77
News Lakeville man at center of latest alleged Ponzi... (May '10) Oct '13 keeper 2
News Shortage of truck drivers leads to increase in ... (Jul '13) Sep '13 jessicarobin 2
News Teamsters seeking to organize port truckers (Mar '09) May '13 mudflap 72
More from around the web