CHP looking for truck driver

CHP looking for truck driver

There are 1 comment on the The Union story from Dec 29, 2008, titled CHP looking for truck driver. In it, The Union reports that:

The California Highway Patrol and Nevada County sheriff's deputies are looking for a truck driver who engaged in a verbal confrontation with a property owner near Lake of the Pines Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Union.

Hammerdown-Hamme rlane

Albany, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Swift driver got stuck trying to go off-roading in 18 Wheeler.WTF? Driver should not be angry with the property owner-only with his/her sorry ass off-road driving and parking abilities.What the heck-drives for Swift and likely trained by same company.Stuff happens. I am surprised Swiftie driver didn't hit the responsible property owner.After all, that property should not have been in the way of my trk!
Best driver drove away rather than risk felony assault/battery conviction-possibly no more CDL and end of truck driver career. Check out other TOPIX articles RE:Swift Transportation.Trailer Slams Into Youngsville Restaurant. For those of you Swifties who read this and dislike truthful critique-GET OVER IT, as not all Swifties are bad drivers.The company management sucks NOT their drivers,maybe their driving abilities.Remember to MASH ON IT BUT DON'T CRASH ON IT! Drive Safely!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swift Transportation Co Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Chamber Honors Jerry Moyes With Inaugur... (Aug '07) Jul 7 peewee 28
News Swift Transportation fires more truck drivers f... (Sep '09) Mar '15 what about OOIDA 182
swift drivers beware (May '10) Feb '15 Anonymous 36
News Swift Hit With Class Action Lawsuit Over Indepe... (Mar '10) Feb '14 terry 77
News Lakeville man at center of latest alleged Ponzi... (May '10) Oct '13 keeper 2
News Shortage of truck drivers leads to increase in ... (Jul '13) Sep '13 jessicarobin 2
News Teamsters seeking to organize port truckers (Mar '09) May '13 mudflap 72
More from around the web