Distribution center
Mike

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2013
What happens to the DC that serves the Acme chain?
ACME Malvern

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Our stores will be liquidated soon for their real-estate value, so each new operator will fend for himself.
Courage

Coatesville, PA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Hey Malvern what the hell do you know.?
Shaws ME

Orange, MA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
I wonder the same thing about the Shaw's distribution center and stores, too. They're rather tight lipped about plans, and Shaw's didn't even inform their employees that the sale happened. How about the rest of you?
Denver DC

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Shaws ME wrote:
I wonder the same thing about the Shaw's distribution center and stores, too. They're rather tight lipped about plans, and Shaw's didn't even inform their employees that the sale happened. How about the rest of you?
Well all I know is that here in Denver us in T2 with the automated picking machine will be the last to go from our warehouse cuz we're not "officially" written into our union contract
Steve

Boise, ID

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Mike wrote:
What happens to the DC that serves the Acme chain?
Cerebus will own the building. Supervalu will lease it and service the Acme stores
Bobbi

Yorba Linda, CA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
What is going to happen to Brea D C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supervalu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervalu helpdesk (Feb '13) May '15 coonass1 3
List Leaders: Minnesota's highest-paid board di... (Dec '14) Dec '14 frustrated employee 1
News Incoming Supervalu CEO Duncan to make $1.5 mill... (Jan '13) Oct '14 fayebryant00 3
Lanesborough supervalu (Dec '13) Dec '13 annoyed 1
News Devon and Paoli Acmes Avoid Chopping Block (Sep '12) Oct '13 Buyerbeware 2
News Supervalu's short-term CEO leaves with $12.8M (Jan '13) Jul '13 Dale Bailey 10
News Cerberus Thinks Supervalu Is A Super Value (Jan '13) Jun '13 turnoutthelights 5
More from around the web