Hummer owners, battered by gas price ...

Hummer owners, battered by gas price and critics, refuse to sur...

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Jul 26, 2008, titled Hummer owners, battered by gas price and critics, refuse to sur.... In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

"PLAYDRTY," declares one behemoth from New York. "HUM THIS," dares another, from Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

HiYoBusa

Clarksville, MD

#1 Aug 2, 2008
What a bunch of poosies. Let me get this straight...you goat ropers bust up your precious hummers over a 1/3 mile course, call it a day, and then have the guts to submit an insurance claim? In other words, you can fire up the AC, slug down a wine cooler, bust up your junk, and don't have the skills to wrench it yourself. Way to go, Paris!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunoco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part 3: Multiple Blows (Apr '12) Oct '16 American 6
News D.A. still weighing murder charges in beating o... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Holotta Wytrache 2
News High oil prices pinching refiners, too Refiners... (Apr '08) Mar '14 Bella 2
News Briggs King battles McGinn to keep her seat (Oct '12) Oct '12 Get Paid Daily 1
News Sunoco Retail Sale Speculation Grows (May '12) May '12 Barbara Harris 1
News The Week in Words: Selling a refinery; selling ... (May '12) May '12 Anonymous 1
News Sunoco, Officials Huddle On Refinery Use (Feb '12) Apr '12 moradiego 3
More from around the web