Police Find Accused Sunoco Stabber At...

Police Find Accused Sunoco Stabber At Rehab Center

There are 4 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Police Find Accused Sunoco Stabber At Rehab Center. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Authorities arrested a 33-year-old man and charged him with trying to kill a gas station worker, but they still are looking for a second suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

MikePhilly

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Mar 26, 2008
these guys need the letal injection.

“Holla!!! ”

Since: Mar 08

Chitty's town

#2 Mar 26, 2008
damn dope addicts, they run to rehab to get out of the trouble they get themselves in...they are a drain on society.
Bob

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 26, 2008
Kelly78 wrote:
damn dope addicts, they run to rehab to get out of the trouble they get themselves in...they are a drain on society.
Going to rehab didn't do him much good. He's still in jail.
Todd

Trenton, NJ

#4 Mar 29, 2008
Si, I agree that he should be taken out with his own knife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunoco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High oil prices pinching refiners, too Refiners... (Apr '08) Mar '14 Bella 2
News Briggs King battles McGinn to keep her seat (Oct '12) Oct '12 Get Paid Daily 1
News Part 3: Multiple Blows (Apr '12) Jun '12 GOLDSTONE REPORT 3
News Sunoco Retail Sale Speculation Grows (May '12) May '12 Barbara Harris 1
News The Week in Words: Selling a refinery; selling ... (May '12) May '12 Anonymous 1
News Sunoco, Officials Huddle On Refinery Use (Feb '12) Apr '12 moradiego 3
News Sunoco, Pa. officials clash over Marcus Hook re... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Stier 1
More from around the web