Former Suffolk Legislator George Guld...

Former Suffolk Legislator George Guldi is arraigned on 110 charges in alleged mortgage fraud scheme

There are 1 comment on the The Southampton Press story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Former Suffolk Legislator George Guldi is arraigned on 110 charges in alleged mortgage fraud scheme. In it, The Southampton Press reports that:

Former Suffolk County Legislator George O. Guldi of Westhampton Beach was arraigned Tuesday in Suffolk County Criminal Court in Riverhead on 110 criminal charges, accusing him of leading a $82 million mortgage fraud scheme that authorities say he and others carried out using falsified loan applications and straw buyers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southampton Press.

InkedAndPierced

Owings Mills, MD

#1 Aug 18, 2009
I love how so many news agencies don't list his party affiliation. This crook is a Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Smithtown building director arrested in probe (May '08) May '17 07 Mustang 30
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Sep '16 BUTTOX 19
News Cutchogue woman dies in hit-run (Aug '08) Nov '15 lorraine 203
News Pumpkin picking on Long Island (Oct '08) Aug '13 Woodlands Waterway 26
News Cops seek witnesses in William Floyd High shooting (Dec '08) May '13 Tim B MBV Security 60
News Lawmakers call for MTA to take over Suffolk's b... (May '09) Jul '12 Ann 27
News Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial (Jan '09) Jun '12 Uri 23
More from around the web