Cutchogue woman dies in hit-run

Cutchogue woman dies in hit-run

There are 203 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 16, 2008, titled Cutchogue woman dies in hit-run. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Cutchogue woman was struck and killed as she walked home along Route 25 by a Southold woman who Suffolk police said was driving while intoxicated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Allstar

United States

#214 Sep 24, 2008
Hey Interesting - I happen to be born and raised on Long Island and still live in Nassau County. In fact, I Ann and I grew up only two towns away from each other in Nassau County. I have no idea why my name is coming up as Indiana, but regardless. I have seen white trash before and Ann by far is not. You on the other hand are probably sitting in your wife beater as I speak watching Jerry Springer drinking a Natural Light beer (out of a can).
oja

Bethesda, MD

#215 May 20, 2009
ok
lorraine

New York, NY

#216 Nov 6, 2015
Ha, ann did very little.time in prion foe murdering some
When managed to get out, she.ripped the children out of dad's hands he is an excellent father I was with him during the time he raised them without her. She didn't even be honest as to really she was...she ripped them out their scool, their home n their loving dad. Now...
She can't handle the retaliation he has & she cant control the boy...who's the first person she reaches to??? his dad!
Let's not forget to mention she had an affair for years, to take seatoe.sorry your plan didn't work! Get a life, move on! Find a mamthatd.willing to accept your infidelity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Smithtown building director arrested in probe (May '08) May '17 07 Mustang 30
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Sep '16 BUTTOX 19
News Pumpkin picking on Long Island (Oct '08) Aug '13 Woodlands Waterway 26
News Cops seek witnesses in William Floyd High shooting (Dec '08) May '13 Tim B MBV Security 60
News Lawmakers call for MTA to take over Suffolk's b... (May '09) Jul '12 Ann 27
News Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial (Jan '09) Jun '12 Uri 23
News Title insurance agent charged with larcenies (Jul '08) Jan '12 T Cidoni 4
More from around the web