Man opts not to attend his trial in b...

Man opts not to attend his trial in baby's slaying

There are 11 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 20, 2009, titled Man opts not to attend his trial in baby's slaying. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Wyandanch man accused of killing his girlfriend's baby has decided not to be in court during the start of his murder trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Whaddya know

Medford, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2009
I hate it when 18 month old toddler's get "accidentally" punched in the stomach by grown men... Gotta be careful out there...
America Woman

Stony Brook, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2009
Maybe Taylor can get accidentally electrocuted.
The Big Guy is watching

Yonkers, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2009
An accident would be if the toddler fell, or if the defendant fell on top of him. He intentionally punched a 17 month old.... He thought about it, and then he did it... Intentional This was no accident.
He punched this child repeatedly with enough force to kill him.
This was no accident.
Greetings From Texas

Birmingham, AL

#4 Apr 20, 2009
Accident my a!! this guy is an idiot and it sounds like his lawyer is too if they expect anyone to believe this was an accident, the two of them should be punched in the stomache so hard it kills them.
BILL

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 20, 2009
Greetings From Texas wrote:
Accident my a!! this guy is an idiot and it sounds like his lawyer is too if they expect anyone to believe this was an accident, the two of them should be punched in the stomache so hard it kills them.
I'm in full agreement with your statement hence why he won't show up at the trial
Anthony

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2009
No one has to worry this man is going to be made a female in the prison system. Killing and Infant is a big NO NO to the jail population regardless of the crimes that have been committed..so regardless this guy is a loser.
my opinion

AOL

#7 Apr 20, 2009
He is not going to courtbecausehe is a coward and can face the fact that his is an animal and a murderer. His idiot lawyer stated in the above article that thsi was a horrible mistake......he punched a baby...how is that a mistake? it simply shows he is an uncaring murderer. He is a baby killer...when you punch someone it is neevr a mistake. Lock him up w/ the other animals ..even better yet give him the death penalty ! he si scum !
MARGARET

Stony Brook, NY

#8 Apr 20, 2009
i agree with everyone's opinion this guy is scum and he gets what he deserves inside of jail and out. he is a loser and a baby killer and murder. he doesnt deserve a trial, this poor innocent baby had its whole life ahead of it and it was just taken away from him because of some tough guy. what could a baby have possible done that was so bad to deserve this? someone should slit this guys manhood in quarters while he watches pour salt and lemon juice and even cayenne pepper on it and then shove jalepinio's up is rectum then cortorize it so he can never produce. oh and then tell him it was just a tragic accident.

Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2009
Please explain why the murderer of a baby should NOT get the death penalty.
apocalypse soon

Milford, CT

#10 Apr 20, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
Please explain why the murderer of a baby should NOT get the death penalty.
Because maybe if they give him the death penalty he may opt out of it?
Eve

Bellmore, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2009
This guy can only face infants,not adults he wants to make sure he does not get his scum bag @ss wipped.

He should also be catrated with a dull rusty knife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Smithtown building director arrested in probe (May '08) May '17 07 Mustang 30
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Sep '16 BUTTOX 19
News Cutchogue woman dies in hit-run (Aug '08) Nov '15 lorraine 203
News Pumpkin picking on Long Island (Oct '08) Aug '13 Woodlands Waterway 26
News Cops seek witnesses in William Floyd High shooting (Dec '08) May '13 Tim B MBV Security 60
News Lawmakers call for MTA to take over Suffolk's b... (May '09) Jul '12 Ann 27
News Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial (Jan '09) Jun '12 Uri 23
More from around the web