Indictment expected in Mastic killing

Full story: Newsday 9
Tomas Peck, 26, is scheduled to appear in the Riverhead courtroom of State Supreme Court Justice Robert Doyle, who will unseal the indictment in the case. Full Story
NICK

New York, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2008
Why is he only being charged with second degree murder? He brought a knife with him to the house...doesn't that show pre-meditation and intent? I thought that was grounds for first degree murder which brings the possibility of death. Oh well. Either way, I hope he rots.
john c

Oswego, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2008
i respect what he did
dcurbs

Paterson, NJ

#4 Feb 28, 2008
All for a Dirty hoe
Law

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 28, 2008
NICK wrote:
Why is he only being charged with second degree murder? He brought a knife with him to the house...doesn't that show pre-meditation and intent? I thought that was grounds for first degree murder which brings the possibility of death. Oh well. Either way, I hope he rots.
First degree murder is only if there's an aggravating factor such as killing a cop or something like that. Premeditation has nothing to do with it.
KIM

Oneonta, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2008
john c wrote:
i respect what he did
I KNEW TOMAS VERY WELL AND SPENT ALOT OF TIME WITH HIM ASWELL AS LIVED WITH HIM AND HAD A LOVING AND CARING RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE SAYING SOMETHING IN HIS DEFENSE?
REALITY CHECK

Stormville, NY

#7 Mar 11, 2008
KIM,
Such a pity, if you were a good woman who knew how to take care of a man; then Tomas would not have to chasing another man's girlfriend. If I were you I would just shut my mouth and stop comnmenting. You are a poor excuse for a woman, more so a poor excuse for a human. From all your contoversial comments one would think that you gave him the weapon. OH, maybe you were both too high to remember.

Maybe your mother never told you but if you are in a relationship where the man beats you (thats abuse) and that is by no means a loving relationship.

YOU MAKE ME SICK
TRACY

Hialeah, FL

#8 Apr 11, 2008
THIS IS MY COUSIN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I HOPE TOMAS PECK DIES A PAINFUL DEATH FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO MY COUSIN AND OUR FAMILY, NO ONE HAS ANY RIGHT TO TAKE SOMEONES LIFE AND THERE IS NO REASON HE SHOULD OF DID THIS TO MY COUSIN, IF HE HAD FEELINGS FOR DANA HE SHOULD OF TALKED TO HER ABOUT IT AND NOT KILL MY COUSIN THINKING THIS WOULD MAKE HER WANT HIM.
kim

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2008
Such a pity, if you were a good woman who knew how to take care of a man; then Tomas would not have to chasing another man's girlfriend. If I were you I would just shut my mouth and stop comnmenting. You are a poor excuse for a woman, more so a poor excuse for a human. From all your contoversial comments one would think that you gave him the weapon. OH, maybe you were both too high to remember.
What happened between Tomas & I is none of your business. How can I make you sick when you don't know me? I can teach you a thing or two about how to take care of a man, and futhermore MORON, Tomas & I were broken up for months & I was living 4 hours away from him when he started dating Dana. Get your facts straight. I would never hurt anybody let alone tell or help somebody hurt another human being. I would stop making these accusations about me if I were you because what your doing is called Slander.....
josh

Medford, NY

#10 Apr 18, 2009
kim wrote:
What happened between Tomas & I is none of your business. How can I make you sick when you don't know me? I can teach you a thing or two about how to take care of a man, and futhermore MORON, Tomas & I were broken up for months & I was living 4 hours away from him when he started dating Dana. Get your facts straight. I would never hurt anybody let alone tell or help somebody hurt another human being. I would stop making these accusations about me if I were you because what your doing is called Slander.....
OK IT'S ALL OVER NOW. YOUR BELOVED X-BOYFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN SENTENCED. THIS WILL GIVE HM TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT HE DID. YOU CAN'T JUST O AROUND TAKING WHAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU. OH, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE POLICE REPORTS FOR ALL THE TIMES HE ABUSED YOU, MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP AND ALL THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. THINK ABOUT IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Dec '13 Chris 13
Pumpkin picking on Long Island (Oct '08) Aug '13 Woodlands Waterway 26
Cops seek witnesses in William Floyd High shooting (Dec '08) May '13 Tim B MBV Security 60
Lawmakers call for MTA to take over Suffolk's b... (May '09) Jul '12 Ann 27
Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial (Jan '09) Jun '12 Uri 23
Title insurance agent charged with larcenies (Jul '08) Jan '12 T Cidoni 4
Arrested for attempted rape, Middle Island bus ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Justice 1
•••

Suffolk Bancorp People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••