One of Katie Beers' abusers dies in jail

One of Katie Beers' abusers dies in jail

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 22, 2009, titled One of Katie Beers' abusers dies in jail. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Long Island man who played a nefarious role in an infamous sex abuse crime died yesterday after collapsing in a Suffolk jail, apparently the victim of a heart attack, according to law enforcement officials ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

dizzyanne

Columbia, SC

#1 Feb 22, 2009
I have always prayed that Katie would come through this intact & would go on to have a happy life with ppl who really loved her. I still pray thats true. As for this piece of trash dying? Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
fotoguy

Bellmore, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2009
So long Chester the Molester. Rot in hell, man. Hey we save some tax dollars not supporting this piece of garbage any longer
MoM of 3

Tampa, FL

#3 Feb 22, 2009
Great news!
Glad he's gone... next?

I wish these pervs would leave our kids alone!
Todd Schuster

Bloomingburg, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2009
Hope katie Beers is doing okay. Good riddance to this piece of trash. Rot in hell Sal you fat piece of crap. Only millions more child molesters left to croak. Child molesters are like murderers:the lowest of the low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Jan '15 Anon 15
News Pumpkin picking on Long Island (Oct '08) Aug '13 Woodlands Waterway 26
News Cops seek witnesses in William Floyd High shooting (Dec '08) May '13 Tim B MBV Security 60
News Lawmakers call for MTA to take over Suffolk's b... (May '09) Jul '12 Ann 27
News Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial (Jan '09) Jun '12 Uri 23
News Title insurance agent charged with larcenies (Jul '08) Jan '12 T Cidoni 4
News Arrested for attempted rape, Middle Island bus ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Justice 1
More from around the web